Fummins boy talked some trashy trash at the light today he he he - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
6.0L Performance Parts Discussion What has or has not worked for you?

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-27-2013, 04:21 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Fummins boy talked some trashy trash at the light today he he he

Good story today fellas... The wife and I were heading to family get together today(which was nice I never see the fam that much)anyways... The wife looks at me and says ooooohhh no here we go.... I say what? I look to my left and theres this OBS f350 rolling coal all the down the street behind me mean rolling coal I could not see the cars on the road.... My wife "my conservative boss" immediately says don't even freaking think about it!... He pulls up next to me and 2 guys were in the truck, OBS with a cummins in it- not sure what the hell was in it but I do know it had a big cam in it(the thing was choppy as all get out)... The passenger instantly told me how much of a POS my truck was and how all us 6.0 owners care about was our whistle we make! hahahaha screw the racing I wanted to drag that boy out and slap him silly!... Make the long story short we took off and well...... he got off the road we were on about 1/2 mile up the road we raced on and to be honest I didn't see the reaction off the boys faces due to our windows being so dark but im sure they were embarrassed after all the chit talking... Once again I love my truck- and the wife was giggling all the way down the road In my opinion though im a modest guy and there are a couple fummins guys that have some mid 11 sec 1/4 mile trucks around here I hear.. glad it wasn't him. By the way.. Im curious as a cat to know what my truck would run in the 1/4.. I don't want to run it until I get studs this summer but just curious.. The thing gets to 100mph like nothing. any opinions? Again just wondering as im impressed with how well it runs and takes off with the basic mods I have done.

I wanted to add the truck I raced was very quick... the thing was a terd off the line but as I was looking at my rearview the truck was making up ground on the "top end".. He was catching me to be blunt lol We raced at least a 1/4 mile. Glad there was a light coming up as he might have caught up to me and beat me possibly

Last edited by 04cr450; 05-27-2013 at 04:31 PM.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-27-2013, 04:42 PM
Making ported intakes

Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Haha that's awesome man. I'd think high 12s low 13s in a 1/4. Try her out.have a safe fun Happy Memorial Day!
Old 05-27-2013, 05:02 PM

Thanks man. I would be thrilled with high 12's.. Hard to relate my truck with a mustang(my mustang ran a consistant 12.3 in the 1/4) 2 totally different seat of the pants feeling with the vehicles. My day is done, tried to go see Mitch this evening but he was to tired to entertain. I don't blame him
Old 05-27-2013, 05:03 PM
Making ported intakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by 04cr450 View Post
Thanks man. I would be thrilled with high 12's.. Hard to relate my truck with a mustang(my mustang ran a consistant 12.3 in the 1/4) 2 totally different seat of the pants feeling with the vehicles. My day is done, tried to go see Mitch this evening but he was to tired to entertain. I don't blame him
He gonna be ok?
Old 05-27-2013, 05:05 PM

Dear the Lord I hope so bud.
Old 05-27-2013, 05:08 PM
Making ported intakes

I hope so too man. Tell him happy Memorial Day n were prayin for him out here on the west.
Old 05-27-2013, 05:09 PM

I sure will- going to see him tomorrow hopefully
Old 05-27-2013, 05:44 PM
Serving Our Country!

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Tell him prayers are raining from the Great White North!!!
Old 05-27-2013, 05:51 PM
Banned

Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Sounds like one of the boys I used to work with. Owns a dodge neon but is a "straight up cummings only kind of guy". He used to talk chit until I seen him fueling up a company truck at the station down the street from the yard. LOL I pulled in and said hey then when I left I did so in a sideways fashion leaving the station. LOL the next day he didn't say a word.
Old 05-27-2013, 06:07 PM

good one^ one problem that ive been thinking about. Where im at we have some fast cummin trucks and of course the fummins trucks I mentioned.. Im being real modest on my kill story because until I get my truck running like bryans, odawg's or even mitch's truck, I don't think im going to challenge another truck(dodge or fummins) until I know what that truck can do .... lol anyways.....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.