What's new at MTW:::and UPDATES - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
6.0L Performance Parts Discussion What has or has not worked for you?

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-19-2013, 06:25 AM
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
What's new at MTW:::and UPDATES

Sorry but I wanted a thread to put new things that change over at MTW. In the near future there will be a lot of changes, and I will post them on here as they come out.

First, I have seen that customer service has suffered a little and I know I have been very hard to get a hold of at times. I have had the same problems with some of the other vendors on here and don't want to be the same. I do understand what these vendors are and have been going through. When you develop a good product that works you get busy very fast. I'm changing things as I see problems and pay attention to what is said about MTW and will continue to change things to make the company better.

I have gotten help Matt and Nate, they both have gotten phones to help out with getting in touch with MTW. They are there for tech, questions, advise, and to take orders, I will also be available to help customers, just a way to make sure that people can get a hold of us.

So here is the newest news I have decided to make the billet wheel a standard on the stage 1. Why well I have seen about a 90% no problems with trucks but not good enough for me, the 10% is usually surging, and since the billet wheel has fixed the problem so far a will increase the percentage to having truck performing well. Price? I changed things a bit and moved things around, also found the billet wheels cheaper so I can keep the price of a stage 1 low. New price is 850.00 for the stage 1 and there won't be a cast wheel offer due to the problems.

Another change is the web site, it has changed and will keep changing to make things better. Shipping will no longer be 65.00 flat fee, it will be calculated on the web site and added to the price of the product. Will be a flat handling fee to cover the boxes and supplies needed for shipping of 5.00.

Billet wheels, yes I will be carrying billet wheels for all the powerstroke turbos, 6.0, 7.3, and even 6.4 as I get them in. I will also be offering wheels to Duramaxs since some are interchangeable. I will update on here as I get the wheels as well as the web site. I will be doing my best to keep them all in stock at all times. I will also be offering the wheels for the lowest price I can.

About the billet wheels, the new billet wheels that you have seen popping around are all being made from the same company. We the vendors are getting them for the same price, and we know how much we pay for them, hopefully it won't turn into a cut throat type of product, but it is up to the vendors. I plan on staying with the same price or online as every other vendor, and offer the customer service as a plus to the price. Why spill the beans about the wheels well first I like to be as honest as possible to members and customers, next it would have came out anyway so why not just bring it out now.

Last edited by madpowerstroke; 04-19-2013 at 06:42 PM. Reason: hit wrong key for price should be 850.00
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-19-2013, 06:31 AM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Customer service has been great with me so far, I PM'D Nate last night and he got back to me within 10 minutes with all of the answers I needed. Keep up the good work team MTW!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Old 04-19-2013, 07:41 AM

Keep me posted when you get billet wheels for the LP turbo on the 6.4. I am interested!
Old 04-19-2013, 09:26 AM
Premium Member

thanks for the update .
Old 04-19-2013, 09:29 AM

keep up the good work. everyone understands growing pains
Old 04-19-2013, 12:35 PM
Powerstroke.org Fanatic

I appreciate the honesty it says alot about a person or business to come out and say they are having problems and are fixing it.I ordered a stage 1 knowing i was gonna have to wait i have been dealing with Matt and service has been great matter of fact he just called and told me about the price reduction. iam extremely happy with my experiance dealing with MTW keep up the good work
Old 04-19-2013, 01:01 PM

hey adrain i havent been on the site in awhile but are your wheels and the batmowheels the samething or different. If you dont want to discuss it on here shoot me a pm. Sorry guys not trying to steal the thread. Thanks Brad
Old 04-19-2013, 01:11 PM
Emergency Services

I've got a BMW on my hybrid, and was also going to ask about the difference between the two.
Old 04-19-2013, 01:39 PM
Premium Member

No the batmoweel is made by bullseye, the wheels I get are from a completly different company. They are close to the Garrett gtx wheel, and basic flow check shows that they flow more then the batmowheel and cast wheels.
Old 04-19-2013, 01:42 PM

gotcha. I have a batmowheel on my lly turbo that you made me. Would i benefit much from taking the batmowheel off and trying your wheel?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.