Still no stage 1 - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
6.0L Performance Parts Discussion What has or has not worked for you?

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-22-2013, 05:52 PM
CW4 Retired, US Army

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Still no stage 1

Well, I didn't get my Stage 1 w/the new billet wheel this week. (I posted in another thread that I thought I'd be getting it this week)

I'm not sure when I will be getting it but I am looking forward to it tho.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-22-2013, 06:10 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Best luck I had communicating with Adrian was PMs on here. I got my stage 1 billet just on Wednesday and I think I was the first in line in the builds. You can order a powermax and get one in a week, but this is a better turbo,worth the wait. He is a one man show in it to advance the community over make big profits. For that you need to commit a slightly higher level of patience. My gogo intake took 3 months, similar enterprise. Quality products take time, it's worth the wait.
Old 03-22-2013, 06:25 PM
CW4 Retired, US Army

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetjock15 View Post
Best luck I had communicating with Adrian was PMs on here. I got my stage 1 billet just on Wednesday and I think I was the first in line in the builds. You can order a powermax and get one in a week, but this is a better turbo,worth the wait. He is a one man show in it to advance the community over make big profits. For that you need to commit a slightly higher level of patience. My gogo intake took 3 months, similar enterprise. Quality products take time, it's worth the wait.
Yeh, I know Adrian has been busy. I have actually been able to talk to him on the phone a few times and he seems to be an awesome guy. I ordered and payed for my turbo back at the end of Jan or first of Feb so it's been a couple of months. But I know that he was having problems getting them thru customs or something like that too.

I'm staying patient because, I too, believe Adrian's turbos are the best bet for an aftermarket turbo. But all these pics and threads about the new wheel are killing me!

Last edited by uhpilot; 03-22-2013 at 06:29 PM.
Old 03-22-2013, 06:53 PM
Powerstroke Techie

Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by uhpilot View Post
Well, I didn't get my Stage 1 w/the new billet wheel this week. (I posted in another thread that I thought I'd be getting it this week)

I'm not sure when I will be getting it but I am looking forward to it tho.
Adrian reads all of these he will get it to you!!
Old 03-22-2013, 06:56 PM
Powerstroke.org Sponsor

I read these too. Ricky have we talked on the phone? I speak with a ton of customers and eventually the names and screen names run together. Give me a call 404-713-3111. We'll get you a turbo out. Not sure whats going on. You will be taken care of.
Old 03-23-2013, 03:03 AM
N.S.D.Q.

Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Getting to be pretty common of MTW to take payment with no communication when delays happen.
Old 03-23-2013, 03:18 AM
Powerstroke.org Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavyAssault View Post
Getting to be pretty common of MTW to take payment with no communication when delays happen.
No, it's not becoming common practice. When you had an issue I stayed in contact and kept you updated. This is not a company of slackers. We work hard to provide a great product at a great price and great customer service. Adrain gets covered up and that's where I step in. I didn't know the OP had a problem or I would've acted already.
Old 03-23-2013, 03:31 AM
N.S.D.Q.

Two customers waiting for word over two weeks with NO communication. WE contacted MTW, waited for a reply. After being contacted we waited an additional week. WE had to make contact again...waited for a reply AGAIN. Only to find out the product was stuck coming off the boat. BTW we NEVER contacted you this was all thru Adrian.

Making promises of product delivery when the product isn't even in your hand is bad. We waited patiently. We were the ones making the effort to make the contact. Adrain is TOO BUSY to back track his orders and make customer contact when orders aren't going out.

The OP is just another example of the status quo for MTW. Hit and miss with product delivery. NO guarantees.
Old 03-23-2013, 04:25 AM
N.S.D.Q.

I must correct you did speak with me thru PM and on the phone. I will agree you stepped into the issue but it was WAY late in the game. I do recall you even stating to me that you wished Adrian didn't post anything about the wheels were for sale. Additionally I recall you addressed needing speak with him about a better business process of taking orders and having product on hand.

I gave MTW the benefit of the doubt, I paid my money and waited patiently. In the end I had to initiate the process to discover the problem and make resolution.
Old 03-23-2013, 05:31 AM
Slacker

Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavyAssault View Post
I must correct you did speak with me thru PM and on the phone. I will agree you stepped into the issue but it was WAY late in the game. I do recall you even stating to me that you wished Adrian didn't post anything about the wheels were for sale. Additionally I recall you addressed needing speak with him about a better business process of taking orders and having product on hand.

I gave MTW the benefit of the doubt, I paid my money and waited patiently. In the end I had to initiate the process to discover the problem and make resolution.
Have you ever started up a business? Let alone one where the demand is considerably higher than the supply? There's a reason that Matt and Nate are now involved. Let's give them the opportunity to do their job especially since I don't believe that they were trying to intentionally mislead you.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.