NEW MTW TEAM MEMBER:::: - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
6.0L Performance Parts Discussion What has or has not worked for you?

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 43 Old 03-19-2013, 07:18 PM Thread Starter
Compression Ignition Addict
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

I would like to welcome Nate as part of the MTW team. Nate will be part of research and development team ( me and him, small company ). He will also be a sales rep. along with tech help. I offered Nate the chance for several reasons, he understands the MTW concepts, and developments. He has a lot of knowledge about 6.0 powerstrokes and VGT turbos. I have had him help me with building and showed him some of the MTW logic on building turbos. I need the help so I can continue to build turbos and develop new ones. Nate with Matt are a great help to me, Matt is a MTW tech help and sales rep. So as things get bigger there will be more team members. Thanks

2004 F250 fabtech 5.5" lift,and traction bars 35" on 18".2005-2007 grill and LED headlights,58v FICM, Warren dual HPOP system, fuel reg. return system, areo 1000a fuel pump, dual fuel filters, ARP studded heads, CCV reroute, EGR delete, 225/75 Warren injectors, water/meth injection (cooling mist),SCT tuner with customs, banks intercooler. MTW stage 4 turbo, built trans by Andy Warren, 4:10 Detroit lockers.
Sponsored Links
post #2 of 43 Old 03-19-2013, 07:28 PM
Powerstroke Techie

Feedback Score: 3 reviews

Congrats Nate! Someday when my Industrial Stage 1 dies, I'll give the MTW a try.

Sent from App

2004 F350 CC DRW King Ranch
X-3 tunes by DJ'S,QT,GH,ID. Gryphon FICM tunes, ARP studs,Stage 1turbo,ATS coolant recirc lines,Swamp's 48v ficm,coolant filter,AD2,Snow Perf stage II,EGR delete,4" turbo back straight pipe,S&Bintake,Quad "A" pillar autometer gauges,Suncoast Tri Disk Conv.,Billet input shaft,Suncoast superduty rebuild kit,Trans-go shift kit,Mag-Hytec trans pan,CFM+ elbow,ccv mod,15K reese 5er,17" LCD TV/DVD,Cobra 29 Nitewatch CB
post #3 of 43 Old 03-19-2013, 07:30 PM

Congrats to Nate as the newest addition to the team. It's easy to see that Matt is certainly promoting and educating as many as he can. Keep up the hard work, we support you...

Patrick.... G.P.D.A.

Stock Turbo / Stock Sticks
439 rwhp/863 lb/ft.

Last edited by BucOff; 03-19-2013 at 07:33 PM.
post #4 of 43 Old 03-19-2013, 07:31 PM
My 6OH Hates Me

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Congrats Nate!!

"The Iron Pig"

post #5 of 43 Old 03-19-2013, 07:40 PM
Premium Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 5 reviews

Congrats Nate

Hope this works out for everyone involved and MTW can grow

Sent from Free App

Reside in Wa/Or? Check out these links!

Cascade Coal Rollers
CCR Chat

05 F250 KR CCSB

Studded and Deleted
175/30% Injectors from WARREN DIESEL!!
Barder Stage 2 Turbo
Warren Comp Tranny w/ PI TC

post #6 of 43 Old 03-19-2013, 07:45 PM
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Getting larger! Go MTW

06-Rize/dual-rate Kings/Deavers/4.56/37/American Force 22x12/RoadArmors/WARN 12k/Detriot F/R Lockers/ORU Hydraulic steer/ARPs/BW Heads/Warren155/30s, MTW S1Billet/GoGo Manifold/Banks IC/NADP Heavy Hauler Trans/PHP tow Tune/BPD HD oil cooler/Oil & Coolant bypass/AMP steps/TransferFlow tank-toolbox

post #7 of 43 Old 03-19-2013, 07:47 PM
Powerstroke Techie

Feedback Score: 13 reviews

post #8 of 43 Old 03-19-2013, 07:49 PM
Premium Member

Nice going Adrian!!! and congats Nate, with Adrian and Matt and their great customer service you guys should go far. I have sent more then a few people your way already

2006 F350, Holders Ported Intake, ARP Studs, Factory Turbo w/MTW Billet Wheel, Edge Insight, Atlas 40 FICM Tune, Stock Sticks, BPD Ficm 53V, BPD EGR Cooler, BPD Remote Oil Cooler W/ cold weather pkg, BPD Water Pump, Blue Spring Upgrade, S&B Cold Air Intake, CCV Relocate, 64K miles and counting
post #9 of 43 Old 03-19-2013, 08:14 PM Fanatic
" In my opinion". Great job Nate!

2005 Harley Edition CCSB, 30 over mahl pistons, delipped, bowled and coated, Carrillo rods, colt stage 2 cam, studs, a little head work, Custom intake, redneck compounds 66- s480, No limit intercooler piping, Elite diesel ZZ max intake manifold, 205cc /100% injectors, 150/150 Fass fuel pump, Regulated Return, Hellmans sump, CCV relocate, NADP Tranny, PhP ficm tune, Innovative Diesel custom tunes and some Redneck Lovin
post #10 of 43 Old 03-19-2013, 08:20 PM

Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Thanks guys for the welcome. I'm excited to be "officially" a part of MTW now, even though I was a behind the scenes sort of guy there for a while.

The latest and greatest news in R&D department is that Adrian's new Hybrid wheel should prove to be a much better option for the turbo (kind of like the billet wheel for the Stage 1). We're going to be doing some testing with both this wheel and an 11 blade, single plane version like the Stage 1 wheel to see which one ends up working better. We did some very basic and kind of primitive flow testing of the various wheels that fit into a Hybrid cover and both Adrian's 12 blade dual plane wheel and my 11 blade single plane wheel flowed more air than either the batmowheel or cast wheel.

More in depth testing will have to be done to see which wheel is going to be worth keeping for the long haul, but it actually appears that there is a better option out there now.

Either way though, thanks again all for the welcome. Hit me up with any questions you might have. I'm going to be running two versions of the Hybrid really just as a function test to see how smooth the turbo works for the new wheel (as my injectors are way too big for that turbo with a GT37 series turbine wheel in it) and then we'll put it on some setups with vaious injectors to see how it does.

2006 F350 (BACKYARDIGAN) - 67mm Turbo, 215/85 injectors, WPE intake manifold, NB/Warren Trans, and more stuff that I don't care to mention....
2006 F250 (LITTLE DURTY) - WPE Manifold, Up-pipes, EGR delete kit, and Tuned By ME
BULLET PROOF DIESEL 1-888-967-6653
KC TUROS - Not just a modified Powermax...

Sponsored Links

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode