new bpd oil cooler delete kit - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
6.0L Performance Parts Discussion What has or has not worked for you?

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-19-2013, 10:53 AM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 2 reviews
new bpd oil cooler delete kit

I am curious if anyone knows the projected price difference between the new version that retains the use of the factory oil filter and the one that does not.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-19-2013, 11:03 AM
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
think they said the newer one will be priced around ~$1500

thats versus the $1900-2200 of the current one
not sure if will be lower if already have a BPD EGR cooler or delete
Old 02-19-2013, 11:06 AM

I called and talked to them today and they expect it to be available in a month or so but I couldn't get a price out of them I like the idea of retaining the factory filter due to being able to easily get them any where
Old 02-19-2013, 11:11 AM
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by scparrish View Post
I called and talked to them today and they expect it to be available in a month or so but I couldn't get a price out of them I like the idea of retaining the factory filter due to being able to easily get them any where
I agree, all the threads where the beta testers were discussing the newer units that ~1500 figure would pop up. I have a BPD EGR Delete and hopefully can save couple hundred more like the remote option as my deltas can get to 12-13* at times so Im about due to make a decision on the route I will take
Old 02-19-2013, 11:14 AM

I maybe purchasing in the next week or two and would just really prefer the newer style
Old 02-19-2013, 11:24 AM
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by scparrish View Post
I maybe purchasing in the next week or two and would just really prefer the newer style
i want the newer style as well. prob more a month out for me though. will keep an eye out for your install thread
Old 02-19-2013, 11:48 AM
Banned

Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Last time I spoke with Ken he said they will have a limited release for sale around the end of this month. My interpretation of that is they will have a product release available to the general public but will be a limited quantity and first come first serve. I could be wrong but that is what I gathered from it. They also project to release this kit for around $1500 without the cold weather package. If you add the cold weather package it will be a little more but I am unsure of the price difference. Also if you already have a BPD EGR cooler or EGR delete it is compatible with the new kit just like they are with their older kit. You just will not be able to use IPR's Gen 2 delete kits with it.
Old 02-19-2013, 11:56 AM
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuscany View Post
Last time I spoke with Ken he said they will have a limited release for sale around the end of this month. My interpretation of that is they will have a product release available to the general public but will be a limited quantity and first come first serve. I could be wrong but that is what I gathered from it. They also project to release this kit for around $1500 without the cold weather package. If you add the cold weather package it will be a little more but I am unsure of the price difference. Also if you already have a BPD EGR cooler or EGR delete it is compatible with the new kit just like they are with their older kit. You just will not be able to use IPR's Gen 2 delete kits with it.
ok so then if I have the BPD EGR Delete I assume will be the same $200 savings over not having it? that works for me.. may try and do this end of the month as well then
Old 02-19-2013, 12:02 PM

Man now I am curious how to get on this list. The normal kits filter location won't work for me either. this and a new hpop from diesel site are coming up with in the next week or two.
Old 02-19-2013, 12:05 PM
Banned

Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Well just like every other BPD oil cooler kit, you don't have to purchase their EGR delete kit or EGR cooler. It is an added option during your purchasing process. You can opt in or opt out for either or both if you so choose. When purchasing a BPD oil cooler kit it is not a requirement that you purchase either their EGR cooler or EGR delete to go with it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.