Mad Turbo Werks 2013 and beyond:: - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
6.0L Performance Parts Discussion What has or has not worked for you?

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-10-2013, 11:21 AM
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Mad Turbo Werks 2013 and beyond::

Hello, I just wanted to give a little insight on what I have going on now and in the near future. Just alittle info for members to think about, and know that I don't stop. Let's see where to start.

First of all I will continue to provide turbo and good pricing for all to enjoy.I have found a vendor that will supply me with billet wheels, produce billet wheels of my design, and many other turbo parts for MADDER turbos.

Stage 1, I will be offering two stage 1 maybe, I have testing going on soon on a new verison of the stgae 1 billet wheel, not batmowheel, a wheel that will flow big. If testing is good than I will bring it into producition. Pricing will be stage 1 cast wheel will be 775.00, and the billet wheel one will be at 1075.00.

Hybrid, will also be getting anyother billet wheel of my design, and price will move up to 1250.00.

Stage 2 will be available but needs more lead time, the pricing will remain the same 1500.00 and 1800.00 for billet.

Stage 3 will stay the same at 2900.00 no changes.

Stage 4 will stay the same ar 3400.00 no changes.

Stage 5 will be coming out in near future, for testing then for retail, size 74mm/102mm on compressor. Size may change due to testing, it will be the largest VGT turbo made for 6.0 powerstrokes or possilbly biggest VGT turbo made period.

I will be offering the turbine mod as a option on the hybrid and stage 2, it will be a 80.00 option and will have to have a little more lead time.

Powerstrokes 6.4, I will continue work on those turbos also, and will be MAD.

Powerstrokes 7.3, now that I have access to wheels, I will also mess a little with them.

MTW be getting away from batmowheels and going into their own direction. There will also be a little growing pains, I plan on leaving the garage and moving into a shop, getting more equipment to try to keep up with demands.

The MTW truck will be making it's way around, so members and others can see the power it makes. I just hope it lasts the whole year, it will be my Daily Driver, drag truck, towing truck and dyno runner. Horsepower? no sure and not going to say anything until I get the numbers then I will share. Water/meth yes. Nitrous yes small shot. I will be leaving bottom end stock, but will be building a short block with stronger parts for bottom end as
stand-by. Actually might have a whole engine ready to go by mid summer depending on turbo sells.

Goals for me, and truck. First to shock the diesel community, and change the way 6.0 powerstrokes are looked at. Second I want a over 700 rwhp truck fuel only, daily driver, be able to tow 20,000 lbs on tow tune. I also want the least amount of smoke on race tune and egt's to keep in check at about 1300 egts at wot runs. Can I do it I don't know, but set the goals high, and see what happens. Thrid grow the company in to a respected turbo shop, while keeping customer service high.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-10-2013, 11:30 AM
Compression Ignition Addict

Good luck Adrian!!! Shouldn't be too difficult for you your product speaks for itself. Thanks for all the help you gave me my truck has never ran better!
Old 01-10-2013, 11:37 AM

Good luck on ur goals, im sure u will achieve them...

Sent from my ADR6400L using AutoGuide.Com Free App
Old 01-10-2013, 12:05 PM
Powerstroke.org Fanatic

Good luck I know you'll get there can't wait to get one of your turbos
Old 01-10-2013, 12:10 PM

Big changes!!!! Great job with your success so far and good luck for the future!
Old 01-10-2013, 12:17 PM

Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Adrian do you ever plan on playing with the 6.7 turbos? I don't really care about making gobs of power with it just a better solution to the factory turbo. Everyone knows that the 6.7 lower end cant handle big sticks and turbo, and I really dont want to have to put rods in mine. Me and I'm sure plenty others would like a better solution for when our stockers take a chit.

Sent from my GT-P5113 using AutoGuide App
Old 01-10-2013, 12:19 PM
Serving Our Country!

Send a message via AIM to buckels Send a message via MSN to buckels Send a message via Yahoo to buckels
Looking forward to see what you do with the 7.3L
Old 01-10-2013, 12:40 PM

Looking forward to the 6.4 turbos!
Old 01-10-2013, 01:03 PM

That all sounds great, Adrian! I could be interested in an early '99 turbo if/when you get to it.
Old 01-10-2013, 01:15 PM
Premium Member

Good luck!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.