Fuel Lab Prodigy Fuel Pump Group Buy - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
6.0L Performance Parts Discussion What has or has not worked for you?

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-02-2013, 10:13 AM
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Fuel Lab Prodigy Fuel Pump Group Buy

I am looking at setting up a group buy for Fuel Lab pumps. I want to see how many people are interested in getting a pump at discounted rates. If we can get enough members together on this there can be a substantial savings for these pumps.

I am working out the details right now and would like your input.

Please let me know if you are interested.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-02-2013, 10:46 AM
Turbos = Witchcraft

Feedback Score: 3 reviews
I'd be interested if the price was right. When are you looking to do the group buy?
Old 01-02-2013, 10:48 AM
Premium Member

I wld also be interested.

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App
Old 01-02-2013, 11:20 AM
Premium Member

At this point I dont have any prices yet, but the more people we can get into this the better the prices will be. I am working with a site vendor right now and will update when I know more.
Old 01-02-2013, 11:26 AM
Serving Our Country!

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I'm definitely in!! I mean it's worth a shot at least. I'm also interested in either the 51502 regulator or the 52901. As for the pumps, I definitely want the 41402 and depending on what the cost turns out to be, count me in for 2 (one as a spare).
Old 01-02-2013, 02:39 PM
Premium Member

Count me in if the price is right.
Old 01-02-2013, 04:58 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by onebadcoastie View Post
I'm definitely in!! I mean it's worth a shot at least. I'm also interested in either the 51502 regulator or the 52901. As for the pumps, I definitely want the 41402 and depending on what the cost turns out to be, count me in for 2 (one as a spare).
Why that model? And why not an airdog or something similar? Is there any pros and cons to the fuellab? Just asking b/c I have no idea on fuel system upgrades.
Old 01-02-2013, 05:04 PM
Serving Our Country!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deere Diesel Man View Post
Why that model? And why not an airdog or something similar? Is there any pros and cons to the fuellab? Just asking b/c I have no idea on fuel system upgrades.
I won't run an AirDog II because of the wiring problems people are having. Sure it's a simple do it yourself fix with a wiring harness but for as much as the pumps cost...I shouldn't have to DIY it.

The setup I am going to run will have a sump, therefore I won't need the lift pump and I already have the two filters/water separators on my truck (having a combined 4 fuel filters), 2 factory and 2 aftermarket. Fuelab is an excellent pump and their regulators are top notch as well and I'm looking to trash can my entire fuel system. That's why I want that model, plus I need the pump with 10AN fittings and the 6AN return in order to accommodate my fuel system as necessary.

The fuelab pumps also have speed controls on them. One member on here is going to tie his pump into his TPS (throttle position sensor) so that when the pump receives a certain voltage, it goes to full speed, otherwise will run at a reduced speed extending life expectancy of the pump.
Old 01-02-2013, 05:14 PM
Premium Member

Im interested in the 41402-1. Please let me know prices and when you plan to order.
Old 01-02-2013, 05:35 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by onebadcoastie View Post
I won't run an AirDog II because of the wiring problems people are having. Sure it's a simple do it yourself fix with a wiring harness but for as much as the pumps cost...I shouldn't have to DIY it.

The setup I am going to run will have a sump, therefore I won't need the lift pump and I already have the two filters/water separators on my truck (having a combined 4 fuel filters), 2 factory and 2 aftermarket. Fuelab is an excellent pump and their regulators are top notch as well and I'm looking to trash can my entire fuel system. That's why I want that model, plus I need the pump with 10AN fittings and the 6AN return in order to accommodate my fuel system as necessary.

The fuelab pumps also have speed controls on them. One member on here is going to tie his pump into his TPS (throttle position sensor) so that when the pump receives a certain voltage, it goes to full speed, otherwise will run at a reduced speed extending life expectancy of the pump.
Thanks for the reply. I just want something simple, does what it is suppose to and doesn't give me fits!!
What is the life expectancy out of these pumps?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.