Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

SCT ITSX from Quicktricksauto.com???

1K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  coassist73 
#1 ·
Is anyone running one of these? It seems like the least expensive way to tune and monitor my truck. Is there any downside? why would I not go this route? thanks

#2 ·
They have been known to be glitchy... not the best bang for the buck.

The Livewire TS just came out... Many guys are raving about that! seems great and I am planning to switch over whenever I can to combine the tuner/ monitor in one option.

#3 ·
Eli, if you already have a tuner and a monitor why would you want to switch just to have a tuner and a monitor. Its the same thing, but is all in one.

P.S. where is my turbo

#6 ·
I was told it will work with my iPod touch. I don't use the touch for anything else so I could basically use it for the truck all the time. If there was an occasional glitch with monitoring the truck I don't think I would mind because I don't run the truck hard or pull anything very often, but what is important is that it can download the tunes to the little thing you plug into the obd2. Has anyone had any problems with that? Is anyone using an iPod or other apple device to run it?

#8 ·
I have one in my 6.0. I use a ipad. The only issue I have is sometimes I have to reboot the ipad for it to rehook up to the tuner. But that's ok!

I say go for it IF you have a ipad. Trying to monitor gauges on a smaller screen sucks!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.