MTW(mad turbo werks) FREE y-pipe mod - Page 3 - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
6.0L Performance Parts Discussion What has or has not worked for you?

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-13-2012, 05:42 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Well said and you can't complain about free lol
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-13-2012, 05:45 PM

No one is criticizing the sharing or attempt at new ideas its the BULLCRAP claims being strewn about... Without any proof is what is gettig under peoples skin.

Do not pass go, do not collect $200
Old 11-13-2012, 05:55 PM
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pizza pig View Post
No one is criticizing the sharing or attempt at new ideas its the BULLCRAP claims being strewn about... Without any proof is what is gettig under peoples skin.

I understand what you are saying, but wouldn't you agree that if you reduce restriction in air flow that the it wouldn't do what I claim. If people want to try it then that's fine, if not then that's fine too. But I know you have been around hot rodding and you know as much as me that the method of reducing restriction has already been proven, on all sorts of high performance applications, so why do I have to have the numbers, espeically since I'm gaining nothing from it. Like I said before the technique has been around forever and I'm just applying it to the y pipe.

As far as getting under someone skin, I have been doing that forever also.....lol

Last edited by madpowerstroke; 11-13-2012 at 05:59 PM.
Old 11-13-2012, 06:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by madpowerstroke View Post
I understand what you are saying, but wouldn't you agree that if you reduce restriction in air flow that the it wouldn't do what I claim. If people want to try it then that's fine, if not then that's fine too. But I know you have been around hot rodding and you know as much as me that the method of reducing restriction has already been proven, on all sorts of high performance applications, so why do I have to have the numbers, espeically since I'm gaining nothing from it. Like I said before the technique has been around forever and I'm just applying it to the y pipe.

As far as getting under someone skin, I have been doing that forever also.....lol
Cant argue with you there, however, I think you should reconsider making these false claims without providing any proof. Ill say it again, no one is knocking you at all at your ideas or your passion to try new stuff. But stop misleading people! I really dont think this method is going to help much, and if it did, its marginal that it wont be worth the effort. The stock collector is a restriction even with this tweak, it needs to be completely reworked to keep the flow. The only thing reduced here is a minor amount of turbulence, but the problem still isn't rectified. If its a piece of mind thing than have at it.
Old 11-13-2012, 06:29 PM
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
The way i feel about product claims is that it is up to each individual person to verify any information he chooses to except as true. When someone is offering Free info all you can do is take it at face value. But what factors most into excepted theories is the reputation, experience and past record of the person offering them. I think Adrian has earned the benefit of the doubt in most cases....Just my .02
Old 11-13-2012, 07:08 PM
Motor Head.

subscribing
Old 11-13-2012, 07:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nordstrom View Post
The way i feel about product claims is that it is up to each individual person to verify any information he chooses to except as true. When someone is offering Free info all you can do is take it at face value. But what factors most into excepted theories is the reputation, experience and past record of the person offering them. I think Adrian has earned the benefit of the doubt in most cases....Just my .02
I could not have said this better myself but I also see both sides of the fence on this one
Old 11-13-2012, 07:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pizza pig View Post

After reading probably not even half the post's you've made tonight...

I've come to the conclusion of this...Like your name implies. You really are a pig... Go play in some mud, maybe then your wife/girlfriend/boyfriend/hooker/Palmala handerson will pay you some attention.

On topic: Rock on Adrian, The stuff you've done for 6.0's is Epic at the least.
Old 11-13-2012, 10:16 PM
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Oh boy...here we go...

It's like this...if you want to spend some time messing with it on your truck, go for it, if not, don't...LIKE EVERYTHING ELSE ON THIS FORUM, LOL. It won't hurt anything. Hell doesn't even cost anything. There is chance for improvement, and as bad as the stock setup is, anything is an improvement. Next time mine is off, I'll probably give it a whirl. Probably won't be night and day, but worth an hour of time, sure. If the numbers don't wind up showing any difference, if and when they come, oh well. Can't knock him.for brainstorming, and kudos for sharing it with us, and taking time out of your busy schedule to load all the pics and stuff.
Old 11-13-2012, 11:26 PM
Super Moderator

Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by BubbaJ View Post
After reading probably not even half the post's you've made tonight...

I've come to the conclusion of this...Like your name implies. You really are a pig... Go play in some mud, maybe then your wife/girlfriend/boyfriend/hooker/Palmala handerson will pay you some attention.

On topic: Rock on Adrian, The stuff you've done for 6.0's is Epic at the least.
Greg (pizza pig) has stated his opinion as he has a right to without resorting to personal attacks and name calling like you have done. If that's all you can do then don't post. It's uncalled for and not appreciated.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.