Compression Ignition Addict
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Olympia WA
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
ok never mind found it
All 2003.25 6.0L Power Stroke engines are
equipped with a throttle body.
• Some early versions also have a throttle
plate in the throttle body. Later versions will
retain the throttle body, but not the throttle
• The throttle was designed to assist with EGR
operation, but later was determined
• The PCM software for controlling the throttle
body was not added and the plate was
• The throttle body may become operational
for the 2004 model year.
• Note: All engines have the wiring plugged
into the throttle body and position sensor
even if the throttle plate is not present.