Would this work for my fuel lines? - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
6.0L Performance Parts Discussion What has or has not worked for you?

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-30-2012, 06:25 PM
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Would this work for my fuel lines?

Im ordering/planing out my fuel system, and came across these JEGS Pro-Flo 350 Series Braided Hose - JEGS , do you think these would be ok for diesel.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-31-2012, 06:36 AM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
yes those will work great for fuel lines... i ran my whole system with braded stainless line and found that summit racing has the best prices fwiw
Old 10-31-2012, 06:54 AM
Premium Member

Awesome, i figured that they would. I ordered them last night, along with fittings and XDP sump. I see that ur running the AD150, is that the only pump your running? Im doing the AD150 to an A1000, to a Y block to the heads. And a RR. What size are the inlet and outlet in the AD, 1/2" right?
Old 10-31-2012, 07:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sealeveloc View Post
Awesome, i figured that they would. I ordered them last night, along with fittings and XDP sump. I see that ur running the AD150, is that the only pump your running? Im doing the AD150 to an A1000, to a Y block to the heads. And a RR. What size are the inlet and outlet in the AD, 1/2" right?
I am running an XDP sump to an airdog 150 low pressure pusher pump. I currently still have the HFCM on but that is only because it is still holding pressure great but it will be getting replaced with a fuelab 41402 wired to run at 70 percent output. I also run a custom regulated return with fuel bowl delete. You are correct in the fact that the AD150 uses half inch lines but ig you are looking to buy iftting for the inlet and out of the AD150 to do a custom setup it uses 3/8 NPT fittings. The XDP sump also take a 1/2 inch line so the AD150 line fits on it perfect with a half inch hose clamp. While we are discussing it also make sure you do drop the tank to install the XDP sump and why you have it dropped and pull the sending unit and cap off the factory draw straw with compression fitting or it could cause a siphoning effect at the most inconvenient time when filling up the truck and not stop until your tank has drained to half a tank. Ask me how I know that lol.
Old 10-31-2012, 07:13 AM
Premium Member

Cool, Thanks for the info! I plan on pulling the bed and under coating the frame and whatever else i can, so i will definitely put a cap the draw straw. Living at the beach and saltwater really takes a beating on the metal. Thanks again
Old 10-31-2012, 07:45 AM

I hear that road salt here in the winter is hard on stuff
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.