I Am Very CHOKED!! - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
6.0L Performance Parts Discussion What has or has not worked for you?

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-15-2007, 12:33 AM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via MSN to 03-6.0PSD
I Am Very CHOKED!!

Well, I have been waiting and waiting for my SCT to show up at my door.

I called down to DJ's On the 2nd of october, Talked to vivian and had it ordered. she told me she wouldnt be able to send it till tomorrow the 3rd.

I told her that was fine and we proceeded with the ordering.

She sent me an email on the 3rd saying she had dropped it off at the post office and I should expect to see it in 3-5 days. so I was super stoked. I have been waiting for a chip for almost a year now. And I finialy ordered that thing.

Anyways a few days goes by and nothing, I get on to the USPS site and enter my tracking number. it says my item has been accepted. well I start checking it every day till, on the 12th when I called down to DJ's. I left a message since no one was there to answer, just figured they were super busy.

I came back to my house and Vivian had called me back and left a message.

She called the post office and they told her they had lost the item. How do you loose MAIL!!!!! anyways she filed a claim for me, and said she was super busy since they were getting ready to race they weekend. and said we would deal with it, on monday.

She also was saying sorry to me, and I must admit, I dont blame her at all for this, infact she did her job by getting it to the post office and its got nothing to do with her. The service at DJ's and from Vivian is so awsome. She went ahead and filed a claim for me, most places would have just told me to go file a claim. I am so glad I went with DJ's and they really do look after their customers.

I may be choked that the post office lost my SCT, but I would also like to thank Vivian and DJ's for the great service. it kinda makes everything alright again. lol m done ranting.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-15-2007, 01:07 AM

well its great to hear the DJ'S is takeing care of you, but it sucks that the post office lost your package. Hopefully they will have your new programer will be in the mail soon
Old 10-15-2007, 01:41 AM
SMOKE ROLLER

I've delt with Vivian @ DJ's and a couple of other of our vendors/supporters and they are all first class...
Old 10-15-2007, 02:37 AM
Super Moderator

Send a message via AIM to Rob Send a message via MSN to Rob Send a message via Skype™ to Rob
Yeah, DJ and Vivian are first class people. i bought my SCT through them and the service was and has been great. i have no regrets going through them at all. i have also done business with a couple of other vendors and they too are great. First class service from first class people, no better way to be!
Old 10-15-2007, 02:56 AM
Banned

I would rather pay a little extra for shipping and have my goodies within 2 days. The USPS is horrible sometimes. I recently heard of a magazine getting returned to the publisher because the forwarding order on the address had expired. The magazine issue was July 1991. The publisher just received the return last month!

Hope they get you straightened out soon. It sucks to be waiting for your tunes once you have decided to take the plunge!
Old 10-15-2007, 04:20 AM

Why couldn't they lose the bun cake aunt Edna sends, it had to be the SCT.
Old 10-15-2007, 06:13 AM
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Blue01F250 Send a message via Yahoo to Blue01F250
I'm not so sure its "lost" -- but great to hear DJ and Viv getting you taken care of and going the extra mile even though it was nothing of their wrongdoing.
Old 10-15-2007, 06:27 AM
I don't know nuttin....

So how does that work? Is the postal service liable for the loss? Was it insured?
Old 10-16-2007, 12:24 AM

Send a message via MSN to 03-6.0PSD
What a Twist.

I called down to DJ's today (monday), and we got everything all sorted out, they were going to send another one by UPS on tuesday (today) well monday night, it showed up.

Finaly my SCT is here. I love it.
Old 10-16-2007, 03:19 AM

Thank you Chad and I'm glad you received it. We received your email and will send you the tunes in a few minutes.

We closed at 3 PM on Friday cause we had alot to do in order to get ready to leave at 4 AM the following day. When I heard your message, I couldn't go away without at least finding out where you package was.

Matt, we ship via UPS and have daily pick-up. But, Chad is in Canada and other Canadian customers have told us that UPS adds a bunch of duty related charges. So in order to save the customer money we drop them off at the post office. World Priority or something like, is not as quick to arrive and is about the same price as Express Mail but Express Mail will only let us insure the package for $100. So we go with the slower service but peace of mind.

Thanks,
Vivian
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.