Hybrid Reviews - Page 65 - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
6.0L Performance Parts Discussion What has or has not worked for you?

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-19-2012, 05:58 AM
Powerstroke.org Rookie

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
"I bought in on the basis of excellent customer service and Matt was a big part of that..???? "

Is Matt no longer helping?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-19-2012, 06:06 AM
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cam1111 View Post
"I bought in on the basis of excellent customer service and Matt was a big part of that..???? "

good ???? he hasnt been heard from in a while.... I for one, miss his input, help and concern, we need him back!!!!!!!!! he was a big part of buying in to the MTW family!!!!!
Old 11-19-2012, 06:40 AM
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cam1111 View Post

good ???? he hasnt been heard from in a while.... I for one, miss his input, help and concern, we need him back!!!!!!!!! he was a big part of buying in to the MTW family!!!!!
Old 11-19-2012, 07:06 AM
BACKYARDIGAN

Feedback Score: 2 reviews
I REALLY hope this isn't taken the wrong way, but if you have a working stock turbo and were having issues with your Hybrid turbo and Adrian came out with an update to help it that would be free to have done, then why wouldn't you just swap back to the stock turbo temporarily and send him your turbo to be updated?? I can tell you that that is how it would work with anyone else (if they didn't charge you for the update). Sh!t, even when a vehicle manufacturer has a recall on something, you still have to bring your vehicle to them if you want the recalled part fixed/replaced. In my opinion, just because a turbo manufacturer comes out with an update that helps/fixes a product of theirs and requires the customer to send the product back in for updating, doesn't mean that they aren't standing behind their product or taking care of the customer. I guess may be I just look at things a little differently.
Old 11-19-2012, 07:50 AM
Premium Member

I shouldn't have to explain but her you go nate. most people send their bad turbo in.. I found a core and kept my good stock turbo. this is why I knew nothing was.wrong with my truck... I went above and beyond to prove every thing was fine. I could not get a straight answer whether or not the turbo had issues and a quick post from a random individual saying this runs great is not enough to sell me on the mod. here is Adrians opportunity to get a side by side but it is up to me to get him the exchange first. this is second rate customer service not top notch like was preached when I bought in. now it comes second to the next sell. funny you would bring up the auto market because you would make a heck of a used care salesman if you are not already. I have talked with Adrian and working on more options just letting my experience with MTW be known so thing can improve.
Old 11-19-2012, 08:27 AM
BACKYARDIGAN

Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by bondajb View Post
I shouldn't have to explain but her you go nate. most people send their bad turbo in.. I found a core and kept my good stock turbo. this is why I knew nothing was.wrong with my truck... I went above and beyond to prove every thing was fine. I could not get a straight answer whether or not the turbo had issues and a quick post from a random individual saying this runs great is not enough to sell me on the mod. here is Adrians opportunity to get a side by side but it is up to me to get him the exchange first. this is second rate customer service not top notch like was preached when I bought in. now it comes second to the next sell. funny you would bring up the auto market because you would make a heck of a used care salesman if you are not already. I have talked with Adrian and working on more options just letting my experience with MTW be known so thing can improve.
Nope not a used car salesman and I don't try to sell anyone on MTW turbos. If they want them based on the results people post then they buy them. If you feel that you received second rate customer service (again I'm not seeing anything done that proves this but everyone is entitled to their opinion) then simply return the turbo and I bet at this point Adrian would be willing to just refund you your money. Then this way you can go with someone who will give you better customer service and actually stand behind their products better and give you something that will meet your needs.
Also, I can't comment on whether or not Adrian even wants a side by side comparison of a 2nd Gen Hybrid and a 1st Gen Hybrid. I do see the value in that and I also FULLY agree that there would need to be more data provided than just the random posting of a 1st Gen Hybrid.
Again, I will close with that I will keep the opinion that asking a customer to return a product that they are dissatisfied with (and paying for the return shipping, which I know Adrian does) for either a refund or exchange for a new updated one IS COMPLETELY reasonable. Show me anyone else who is going to let you keep the product that you are dissatisfied with AND either refund you your money or give you a new updated one without requiring you to return the item, then I'll agree with you. I guess if I am a used carsalesman for saying that then that is what I am.
Old 11-19-2012, 08:41 AM
Compression Ignition Addict

I don't have a dog in this hunt, other than the fact that I had an original hybrid and now have the modded one and it DOES make a difference. But Aaron's posts does bring up a good question, where the heck has Matt been?? For the longest he was updating and posting everyday and I haven't seen a post from him in a while. Btw I know he just had a new born so I assume that's got him occupied?
Old 11-19-2012, 09:23 AM
Compression Ignition Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty_Stroke View Post
I don't have a dog in this hunt, other than the fact that I had an original hybrid and now have the modded one and it DOES make a difference. But Aaron's posts does bring up a good question, where the heck has Matt been?? For the longest he was updating and posting everyday and I haven't seen a post from him in a while. Btw I know he just had a new born so I assume that's got him occupied?
I bet your right a newborn tends to change things up lol
Old 11-19-2012, 03:59 PM
Banned

Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty_Stroke View Post
Hey didn't you have a leaky exhaust manifold as well when you still had the first gen hybrid? Just asking because if you did and you fixed that I'd be interested to find out what kind of difference you saw with the leak fixed.
Old 11-19-2012, 04:04 PM
Premium Member

I know that was directed towards dirty stroke but in my case every improvement I made sealing up exhaust and then wraping manifolds and uppipes made my top boost drop.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.