Mad turbo werks and Dozers diesel:::BEWARE - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
6.0L Performance Parts Discussion What has or has not worked for you?

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-16-2012, 02:09 AM
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Mad turbo werks and Dozers diesel:::BEWARE

I was on this forum first and started to do all the turbo things, I was getting so busy and members wanted to buy turbos that I wanted to become a vendor on here. Well thanks to so great guys the Moderators they help me become one. I was trying to get as much buisness as I could so JJ at Dozers Diesel said hey come over to the forum I belong to and I will sponsor you so you can sell your turbo. So I said thanks, couldn't hurt, well I wish I wouldn't have done it, I don't know the whole story but Dozers Diesel owes me money, and won't return calls or PM to them. They are also saying that they are selling my turbos on their site, well they are not. They sold a guy a package deal injectors, fuel reg. system, and a MTW stage 3. Well I saw a post that this guy Cory was talking about how he was not impressed with the stage 3, and wouldn't clean up his injectors. Well since I only built 4 stage 3 and know where thay are I asked him "where did you get your MTW stage 3 ?" He told me from Dozers Diesel and I told him you do not have a stage 3 or any MTW turbo. He was as shocked as me, and desribed the turbo, and that it whistles, I told him you have a powermax. I don't know what to do at this point, I may seek legal action against Dozers.
Thank you and I wanted evryone to know what is going on.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-16-2012, 02:48 AM

Damn....

That's messed up. Be interesting to hear their side of the story.
Old 08-16-2012, 03:12 AM
Banned

Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Man Adrain thats so CHITTY that they would do that to you man. Sounds like GOLIATH got scared of DAVID. Just keep doing what your doing man piss on them I know they owe you some money but the money that you will get from loyal customers will more than make up for their dumbazz mistake. They are scared man thats what shady businesses do, they try to undercut and lie, cheat, and steal to get an edge over the competition. I'll tell you what man honestly I won't buy a turbo from anyone but you for my truck simply because you have moral and customer based values and your customer service is second to none. You got my business straight through your website or on here or I'll call you and place my order personally. I'm sure there are many more that will do the same as I will. Keep up the good work and I would pursue legal actions against them, for one they are taking something that you made and named and selling something that isn't that product therefore that is false advertising, and two they owe you money that they are trying to avoid. Good luck bud and know that I for one stand behind you and your product even though I currently don't own one of these beasts. (will soon enough though) Keep us posted.
Old 08-16-2012, 03:16 AM
Almostdunfukinwidit

Send a message via Yahoo to Dave
Damn thats nuts Adrian.
Old 08-16-2012, 04:08 AM
Compression Ignition Addict

Adrian it is evident that you dont need any help selling the turbos you build. Dozers Diesel looks soooooo Desperate! LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by madpowerstroke View Post
I was on this forum first and started to do all the turbo things, I was getting so busy and members wanted to buy turbos that I wanted to become a vendor on here. Well thanks to so great guys the Moderators they help me become one. I was trying to get as much buisness as I could so JJ at Dozers Diesel said hey come over to the forum I belong to and I will sponsor you so you can sell your turbo. So I said thanks, couldn't hurt, well I wish I wouldn't have done it, I don't know the whole story but Dozers Diesel owes me money, and won't return calls or PM to them. They are also saying that they are selling my turbos on their site, well they are not. They sold a guy a package deal injectors, fuel reg. system, and a MTW stage 3. Well I saw a post that this guy Cory was talking about how he was not impressed with the stage 3, and wouldn't clean up his injectors. Well since I only built 4 stage 3 and know where thay are I asked him "where did you get your MTW stage 3 ?" He told me from Dozers Diesel and I told him you do not have a stage 3 or any MTW turbo. He was as shocked as me, and desribed the turbo, and that it whistles, I told him you have a powermax. I don't know what to do at this point, I may seek legal action against Dozers.
Thank you and I wanted evryone to know what is going on.
Old 08-16-2012, 05:40 AM
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Adrian, sorry to hear about that man! That is a bogus, disrespectful, and COMPLETELY unprofessional action that he did JUST to sell a couple items. sending you a PM!
Old 08-16-2012, 06:10 AM

Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Wow, that's garbage and I can almost guarantee that anybody who reads this thread will never consider buying from dozer. It looks like you and the guy with the supposed MTW stage 3 have some legitimate claims against dozer, I know you don't want to milk the situation but with my dad being a lawyer you would be surprised what you and the other gentleman would be entitled too. If I were you I would get in touch with an attorney and atleast get your money back. Good luck on the whole situation and keep churning out those great turbos.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app
Old 08-16-2012, 06:20 AM

agreed // if He has a receipt or written documentation that states it was an MTW turbo there may be recourse for the purchaser otherwise it will probably be considered hearsay
Old 08-16-2012, 06:21 AM
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FATHERFORD View Post
Damn....

That's messed up. Be interesting to hear their side of the story.
Yeh I would like to hear their side also, but he won't return calls or PM's, in the mean time I got this guy from Canada that gave him money, and is waiting for a stage 2. I can't wait to hear that story either, there is more crazy stuff that has been happening with them, but I'm not saying anymore, without real facts it could be used against me. The fact is the owed money, and the selling this guy a turbo.
Old 08-16-2012, 07:06 AM
The Silent Service

I'd try again to send a formal letter to Dozer's to sease and desist the activty of marketing your turbos, if that doesn't work a letter on Attorney letterhead does the trick.

*comments deleted*

I'd recommend sending a certified letter to JJ, Adrian. Looks like more fallout over whatever got between you two.

Hope you get everything resolved, without a court battle.

Last edited by colo_dually; 08-16-2012 at 09:20 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.