Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

My Parameters. Watcha think?

969 views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  ktyamaha36 
#1 ·
Since buying my CTS, have only been running back and forth to work and in town. Finally had a chance to get out on the Hwy, set the cruise at 65 on level grade and let the numbers adjust. Here's what I got. Truck is very new to me, I bought it bone stock and have done the mods in my Sig over the past 2 months. Hows everything look to you guys?

Outside temp was 96 degrees here in Florida. But in the mornings when its in the high 70's low 80's, My ECT and EOT stay at about 185-190 in stop and go traffic.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
BTW, Dont have an EGT probe yet. Thats coming soon with a Turbo Timer !! The truck is not programmed but I would like to monitor it anyways!

#4 ·
How long were you driving?

#5 ·
This was about 30 minutes driving time at 65mph.

#6 ·
Parameters look great then:icon_ford:

#7 ·
This thing can monitor so much!! I wish it would display more on the screen!! lol I feel all the ones im monitoring now are very important... IDK what im going to do when I get the EGT probe in. Not sure which one Im going to swap it out with? Im also going to be getting a fuel pressure guage installed...Ill most likely get a pillar mount for it though..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.