warning: Dont buy from performance machine mfg. - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

6.0L Performance Parts Discussion What has or has not worked for you?

2Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 92 Old 07-14-2012, 01:09 PM Thread Starter
Compression Ignition Addict

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
warning: Dont buy from performance machine mfg.

Friend of mine ordered a sct programmer along with other goodies and has been waiting for them for over 2 weeks... He called them 5 times and each time he has called, the customer support person told him: "Oh your programmer, oil cooler, coolant filter, studs are right next to me and i'll have it out to you tommorrow".. Complete bull**** and can't believe someone is actually saying that to him, terrible business. The man spent big money with them and they havn't held up on there end... Anyway I end my rant.
post #2 of 92 Old 07-14-2012, 01:25 PM
Premium Member

i have ordered from them and had excellent customer service, I'm sure they will make it right

2007 F250 king ranch 6.0 powerstroke
SCT w/ custom tunes from innovative
5" mbrp exhaust
Studded and EGR Deleted

FINALLY SOLD!!!!
on to the next toy
post #3 of 92 Old 07-14-2012, 01:45 PM Thread Starter

I have had good dervice with them as well... But why would they lie to the man by saying his product was there sitting next to them? lol crazy
post #4 of 92 Old 07-14-2012, 01:49 PM

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I bought a turbo from them, pricing was good, and shipped very fast. I didn't have to call for customer sevice since I didn't have any issues.

2004 F250 Ext.cab fabtech 5.5" lift,and traction bars 35" on 18".2005-2007 grill and LED headlights,58v FICM, Warren dual HPOP system, fuel reg. return system, areo 1000a fuel pump, dual fuel filters, ARP studded heads, CCV reroute, EGR delete, 225/75 Warren injectors, water/meth injection (cooling mist),SCT tuner with customs, banks intercooler. MTW stage 4 turbo, built trans by Andy Warren, 4:10 Detroit lockers.
post #5 of 92 Old 07-14-2012, 02:40 PM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
I've bought from them several times. I've had GREAT service each time. They will make it right. PM them on here. I don't know what your friend is dealing with, but they're awesome folks... I'm definitely going to continue doing business with them...

2005 F-250 Lariat FX4 CC SB
Sinister EGR Delete
Diamond Eye 5" Turbo Back Straight
OEM Gaskets and ARP Studs...
SCT X3 (Quick-Tricks tuning)
S&B Intake
Edge CTS
Full Syn 15w-40
High idle mod
PMM Coolant Filter
Rebuilt FICM with Atlas 40

2006 F-350 XL RC/Flat Bed
EGR Delete
SCT SF3 (stays on tow agg)
FARM TRUCK

Diesel spark plugs are the bestest spark plugs....
post #6 of 92 Old 07-14-2012, 03:08 PM

I ordered my EGR delete and my coolant filtration kit from them too. Like Adrian everything came as it should in a timely fashion so I never called. Everything seemed fine to me.

2003 Excursion Limited 6.0 2wd
Transmission built by Ace Transmission Repair / ECM tunning by Quick Tricks / FICM tunning by Power Hungry Performance / No Limit Fabrication Coldside Intercooler Kit / Performance Machine MFG EGR Delete / Performance Machine MFG Coolant Filter / GoGo Diesel direct clutch solenoid / AFE Stage II Intake / Ford Blue Spring / 6.4 Banjo Bolts / Zoodad / 1.5" front sway bar by Hellwig / Ford 30mm rear sway bar
post #7 of 92 Old 07-15-2012, 01:16 PM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Got my coolant filter from them as well am I gotta say all was good! Got to the house fast, product was packaged nicely and product seems to be a quality item. Sorry to hear your freinds havin a bad time...
post #8 of 92 Old 07-15-2012, 01:30 PM
BACKYARDIGAN

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 04cr450 View Post
Friend of mine ordered a sct programmer along with other goodies and has been waiting for them for over 2 weeks... He called them 5 times and each time he has called, the customer support person told him: "Oh your programmer, oil cooler, coolant filter, studs are right next to me and i'll have it out to you tommorrow".. Complete bull**** and can't believe someone is actually saying that to him, terrible business. The man spent big money with them and they havn't held up on there end... Anyway I end my rant.
Why isn't your "friend" on here doing the ranting instead of you?? This is the first time I have ever heard of anything like this about them. I'm gonna recommend you go tell some one who might actually care and provide some real evidence other than just a he said she said thing. JMO.

Nate
2006 F350 (BACKYARDIGAN) - 67mm Turbo, 215/85 injectors, WPE intake manifold, NB/Warren Trans, and more stuff that I don't care to mention....
2006 F250 (LITTLE DURTY) - WPE Manifold, Up-pipes, EGR delete kit, and Tuned By ME
BULLET PROOF DIESEL 1-888-967-6653
KC TUROS - Not just a modified Powermax...

WINDRUNNER PERFORMANCE ENGINEERING
WWW.WPEDIESEL.COM

post #9 of 92 Old 07-15-2012, 01:57 PM

Feedback Score: 3 reviews
I know I have two messages in my sent items for studs and one email that went unanswered but like anything else in life when you need or want to buy something you go to whoever has it so I just moved along with no hard feeling as my truck was down and out in the dealership.

PMM is interesting to me though as they have a TON of websites that mimick names in the industry very closely www.bulletproofYOURdiesel.com comes to mind. They also have alot of the same products as sinister and same product branding - I thought it was sinister for the longest time lol.

But in my retail experience (I am a wholesaler for motorcycle stuff)....if you are not happy with customer service or product move along there is ALWAYS someone who has the same or similar items that you will have a good experience with. That being said in over a year being here i have never read anything bad about PMM like this, my experience I dont call as bad cause nothing bad ever happened to me.

They will make it right

Todd

2005 Harley F-250 CCSB
True Blue Metallic

Engine: ARPs, OEM oil cooler, Bed plate reseal, OEM HGs, Stand Pipes, Dummy Plugs, STC Fitting update, Bulletproof EGR, Rotella Ultra ELC, Sinister Coolant Filter, Machined stock heads, Blue spring

Exterior: Nitto Terra Grappler 295/60/20s on stock Harley 20s

Interior: Edge Insight CTS w/ EAS Fuel Pressure & EGT

Trans: PI Stallion, Billet input shaft, new clutches, 08 pan/filter
post #10 of 92 Old 07-15-2012, 02:05 PM

Feedback Score: 2 reviews
I have worked with PMM a lot and the customer service could not have been better! Thumbs up for PMM!

2006 F-250 XLT
Lariat Swap
6" Rough Country on 35's
5" TB w/ 7" dump, Matt's SRL XX tune (LOVE IT!), Powermaxx, EGR Delete, Banjo's, Fuel Spring upgrade
Awaiting Installation: ARP headstuds
more to come!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode