MAD TURBO WERKS::NEW PRICES and INFO:: - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
6.0L Performance Parts Discussion What has or has not worked for you?

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-13-2012, 08:15 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
MAD TURBO WERKS::NEW PRICES and INFO::

OK I didn't know where to put this so I thought I would start a new thread, so all the members have a place to get prices and info. The restructure is over and this is what I came up with. Buyer pays for shipping and I will have account set up and calulated prices, will save buyer 8% off shipping with my FEDEX shipping account.
The turbos will be for now, I might add some options but they will stay the same:
STAGE 1 :: 775.00 + refundable core charge 400.00
This turbo will be 63.5mm/88mm .58a/r, LLY single plane cast aluminum compressor wheel, 13 blade turbine wheel. It will need nothing and will bolt in palce with all aftermarket and stock connection. This turbo will run with stock injectors to 155's, stock factory tune or performance tune.Will spool just as fast if not faster the stock, and build boost extremely fast. Great towing, performance, or upgrade turbo. Turbo is same size as the powermax, but will out perform the powermax(lag, spool, no dead spots) great low, mid ,top
HYBRID :: 1200.00 + refundable core charge 400.00, measures 64.7mm/88mm .58a/r, Billet compressor wheel, 13 blade turbine wheel. It will need nothing and will bolt in palce with all aftermarket and stock connection. This turbo will run with stock injectors to 155's-190's stock factory tune or performance tune. Will spool just as fast if not faster the stock, and build boost extremely fast. Great towing, performance, or upgrade turbo, great low, mid, top
STAGE 2 :: 1550.00 + refundable core charge 400.00, measures 64.7mm/88mm .72a/r, cast aluminum compressor wheel, + 300.00 for Billet wheel,13 blade turbine wheel. It will need nothing and will bolt in palce with all aftermarket and stock connection. This turbo will run with stock injectors to 155's-190's stock factory tune or performance tune. Will spool just as fast if not faster the stock, and build boost extremely fast. Great towing, performance, or upgrade turbo, great low, mid, top.
STAGE 3 :: 2800.00 + refundable core charge 400.00, measures 67.8mm/94mm Billet compressor wheel. Will bolt in place of stock turbo, and will come with a modded intake tube. Will be water cooled, it is a high horsepower turbo that can handle 175-205 injectors 590-700 rwhp with right tunning.
STAGE 4 :: 3300.00 + refundable core charge 400.00, measures 72mm/94mm Billet compressor wheel, moded high flow vgt vanes. Will bolt in place of stock turbo, and will come with a modded intake tube. Will be watercooled, it will spool faster than stage 3 and is a high horsepower turbo that can handle 175-300 injectors 600-775 rwhp with right tunning.
I will be taking orders for new stage 1 now have 6 ready to be built for end of next week. I will be taking orders for hybrid end of next week and start building them week after that. I want to hold on stage 3 untill I get them worked out.
Well that's the line up, any turbo can be made into water cooled, may have a ball bearing option later. Stage 1 will no longer require duramax, stages 1-2 are all rebuilt powerstroke turbos, stage 3-4 are brand new turbos, and only turbine housing is used from powerstroke.
I will also have a web site up before end of month with prices, options, tech tips, installation tips and customers feedback.
Thanks for all the support, MADPOWERSTROKE

Last edited by madpowerstroke; 07-13-2012 at 08:22 PM.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-13-2012, 08:42 PM
Powerstroke.org Sponsor

PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL HYBRID TURBOS COME WITH BILLET WHEELS AS STANDARD EQUIPMENT. This means the price of $1200+$400 refundable core INCLUDES a billet wheel.
Old 07-13-2012, 09:57 PM
The Silent Service

Quote:
Originally Posted by MWilbur516 View Post
PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL HYBRID TURBOS COME WITH BILLET WHEELS AS STANDARD EQUIPMENT. This means the price of $1200+$400 refundable core INCLUDES a billet wheel.
That was just what I was about to ask.

Now the decision has to be made for me, Hybrid with Billet wheel, or Stage 2 with Billet wheel... Looks like I need to see those Hybrid numbers.

As always, keep up the good work Adrian.
Old 07-13-2012, 10:37 PM
My 6OH Hates Me

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Thanks again for all the updates adrian.... still trying to decide what way to go.....
Old 07-13-2012, 10:50 PM

There will be a 6 month unlimited miles warranty, on parts nontransferable.I also trade up on turbos to help in future upgrades if needed, will credit orignal purchase price minus 200.00 for rebuild needed.
Hope that answers any other questions, if any other question reply on her untill I get the web site up.
Thanks.
Old 07-13-2012, 10:57 PM
My 6OH Hates Me

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by madpowerstroke View Post
There will be a 6 month unlimited miles warranty, on parts nontransferable.I also trade up on turbos to help in future upgrades if needed, will credit orignal purchase price minus 200.00 for rebuild needed.
Hope that answers any other questions, if any other question reply on her untill I get the web site up.
Thanks.
wow, thats amazing adrian....
Old 07-13-2012, 11:13 PM
Super Moderator

Feedback Score: 3 reviews
What's this new intake tube all about Adrian?
Old 07-13-2012, 11:21 PM

Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Much appreciation for all your devotion to the powerstroke name an the community, keep up the good work. P.S. I cannot wait until November for one of these babies.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app
Old 07-13-2012, 11:24 PM

Im looking to be in the 575hp range do you think the stage 2 is capable of this. I tow occationally mostly just a 6k camper or a 16ft trailer with atv's and only 50 miles at the farthest. Im planning on injectors and trying to figure out the best way to setup my fuel system and what size injectors i would need. Also planning an intake,ic, and maybe a water/meth kit.
Old 07-14-2012, 04:39 AM

the stage 2 will do 575 without a doubt. my truck (cast stage 2 with 190/75s) did 557 on 40 psi of fuel pressure, causing boost to drop off at WOT. I think 575 should not be an issue!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.