Thanks to Mad for all he does! - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
6.0L Performance Parts Discussion What has or has not worked for you?

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 07-09-2012, 06:56 PM
Compression Ignition Addict
 

Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 456
Thanks: 1
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Thanks to Mad for all he does!

If you cant get along with Adrian something is wrong with you! He has bent over backwards to help everybody on this board while working a full-time job. He didnt have to help anybody on this board! He saw a way for us weak 6.0 boys to lay down some real power and thought he would share! If you are skeptical about what he knows, then maybe you would be better off buying a P'Max! cause I bet when something goes wrong they will help ya out! HA Ha! Better yet, try to get them to answer emails when something goes wrong!

It is plain an simple! Your turbos are putting down more power and you have the numbers to back it up! Some Garrett engineer can say all he wants, but I bet he has never even seen a 6.0 on a dyno!

Adrian, has done more for the 6.0 in 6 months than Garrett has done in 9 years!

I am sure there may or may not be some problems with these turbos as this project is still very much in its infant stages! You will never get turbo power this cheap again!

Dealing tih people not willing to figure it out, will be the reason price goes up!

Thanks for all you do man!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #2  
Old 07-09-2012, 07:09 PM
Making ported intakes

 

Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Anaheim, Ca
Posts: 1,618
Thanks: 108
Thanked 64 Times in 55 Posts
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Adrian, I'd like to apologize for putting you up on blast last week and thank you for the help you have givin me n everyone else.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #3  
Old 07-09-2012, 07:17 PM
Compression Ignition Addict
 

Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 456
Thanks: 1
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Thank you O!

I got put on blast last week for a turbo that I sold that was used and worked good for me! When the guy got it he said it was bad! I jumped up on the defensive! My bad, as well!

You aint got to do this! But we can all be men! And all be friends!

Most people are on here to learn or help!

Thanks again!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #4  
Old 07-09-2012, 07:44 PM
Premium Member
 

Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Ocean City, MD
Posts: 1,180
Thanks: 14
Thanked 19 Times in 16 Posts
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by muddy650 View Post
If you cant get along with Adrian something is wrong with you! He has bent over backwards to help everybody on this board while working a full-time job. He didnt have to help anybody on this board! He saw a way for us weak 6.0 boys to lay down some real power and thought he would share! If you are skeptical about what he knows, then maybe you would be better off buying a P'Max! cause I bet when something goes wrong they will help ya out! HA Ha! Better yet, try to get them to answer emails when something goes wrong!

It is plain an simple! Your turbos are putting down more power and you have the numbers to back it up! Some Garrett engineer can say all he wants, but I bet he has never even seen a 6.0 on a dyno!

Adrian, has done more for the 6.0 in 6 months than Garrett has done in 9 years!

I am sure there may or may not be some problems with these turbos as this project is still very much in its infant stages! You will never get turbo power this cheap again!

Dealing tih people not willing to figure it out, will be the reason price goes up!

Thanks for all you do man!


If this was Facebook i would hit the LIKE button on this comment! Adrian has really stepped it up for us 6.0 fellas! Keep up the good work man! Thanks again!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #5  
Old 07-09-2012, 08:56 PM
Premium Member



 

Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Spokane, WA
Posts: 17,832
Thanks: 73
Thanked 114 Times in 105 Posts
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Thank you Adrian

Talked to him today about my own truck issues and he gladly helped me discuss and chat about the trucks and life... GREAT guy




Sent from my crazy phone that posts behind my back...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #6  
Old 07-09-2012, 10:03 PM
Premium Member

 

Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 1,510
Thanks: 2
Thanked 32 Times in 22 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Hey guys thanks alot, I really enjoy helping out, nobody ever wants to admit the their trucks aren't running up to par and some many not even know. Something about highperformance sometimes when you add something that puts down alot of power, and it will always find a weak link, I have seen this alot. We are here to learn and work together on things we don't, I don't know everthing about these trucks and will be the first one to say so. Anyone that says they do is just a big lie, these trucks have so much stuff going on that you learn something every day. One thing I don't like is racing another 6.0, I find no fun in it, even if I won I would still tell the guy what he needs to get his truck just as fast as mine. I would rather have two 6.0 that beat up on everything than just one. Again thanks to all, and no hard feelings, gets frustrating working on these trucks sometimes, I know way to well.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #7  
Old 07-10-2012, 03:55 AM
Super Moderator


 

Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Abingdon, Md.
Posts: 11,972
Thanks: 3
Thanked 29 Times in 15 Posts
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
What else can you say about that Adrian? He's MAD! Plain and simple. I had the pleasure of meeting and hanging with him last week and I will tell you, he is a great guy and as straight forward and honest as they come. He is a lot like me in that he tells it like it is and sometimes that can be a little tough to handle, but I like it that way. Things are what they are, just lay it out there. I for sure understand the trials and tribulations of pushing the technology envelope and the R&D involved. Adrian is doing an exceptional job and I'm glad he does it here.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #8  
Old 07-10-2012, 10:22 AM
Compression Ignition Addict
 

Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: DFW Airport
Posts: 1,001
Thanks: 0
Thanked 11 Times in 11 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Adrian's Mad stage 1 led me to find an air leak i didn't realize i even had. He worked -rathr made me work until it was resolved and it took parts to make my tuck run as best it could.
CAC Pre Turbo Metal Pipe, CAC Boots, FORD Pre Turbo Intake Tube and a lot of fussing and cussing but Adrian was right there on the phone telling me once it's right I'll know it.

I trusted him and his creation so when the guy tells you ... You have an air leak, trust him you have an air leak, now go find it.

Once everything is tightened up and or replaced the difference is pure MADNESS.

Happy Customer #6 ?

Denny
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #9  
Old 07-10-2012, 11:36 AM
Premium Member

 

Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 1,510
Thanks: 2
Thanked 32 Times in 22 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by colonel angus View Post
Adrian's Mad stage 1 led me to find an air leak i didn't realize i even had. He worked -rathr made me work until it was resolved and it took parts to make my tuck run as best it could.
CAC Pre Turbo Metal Pipe, CAC Boots, FORD Pre Turbo Intake Tube and a lot of fussing and cussing but Adrian was right there on the phone telling me once it's right I'll know it.

I trusted him and his creation so when the guy tells you ... You have an air leak, trust him you have an air leak, now go find it.

Once everything is tightened up and or replaced the difference is pure MADNESS.

Happy Customer #6 ?

Denny
Glad to truck is running right. I thought up a trick to help Denny find his leak, it's a trick we use on the planes to find air leaks. We put alumumin foil around the joints one layer and safety wire end to seal ends then run the engines, look at foil and where foil has blow out then thats where the leak is.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #10  
Old 07-11-2012, 05:33 PM
Powerstroke.org Sponsor
 

Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Dallas, GA
Posts: 5,737
Thanks: 79
Thanked 130 Times in 87 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ODAWG714 View Post
Adrian, I'd like to apologize for putting you up on blast last week and thank you for the help you have givin me n everyone else.
Glad you came around. At risk of making this sound like a gay fest, sorry for ripping into you in that thread. I just really believe in what Adrian is doing and have seen him go FAR above and beyond to help guys out.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -8. The time now is 07:51 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1
Garage Plus, Vendor Tools vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.

vB.Sponsors