IPR GENERATION 2 DELETE KIT - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
6.0L Performance Parts Discussion What has or has not worked for you?

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 24 Old 05-19-2012, 10:19 AM Thread Starter
Compression Ignition Addict

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
IPR GENERATION 2 DELETE KIT

IPR has been working on this delete kit for 2 years now due to patent process delays we regret that this prototype coould not have been revealed sooner , finally we are ready to launch the product Mid June.

IPR's GEN2 Delete kit is a true 1pc design. It requires no hoses and no welding to manufacture the part. IPR elinminated several parts to make this kit and servicing your 6.0 more affordable.

1. By manufacturing this as a 1pcs design we've eliminated the coonection hose $40 from the delete tube to the oil cooler housing water jacket. The oil cooler housing water jacket is also eliminated. Here's where you'll save money when your water jacket housing's nipple is corrdoded and pitted. In most cases you'll have to buy a new OEM water jacket which cost about $75. Install IPR's GEN2 delete and never worry about the water jacket pitting, corrosion or leaking.

2. You can purchase this kit with the Exhaust block off plate or IPR's 100% stainless up pipe. IPR is the only manufacturer in the industry to offer a stainless up pipe that features both stainless steel flanges, IPR's stainless flanges retain the factory profile of 1" thickness. No other manufacturer feature this on their product, other manufacturer's up pipes use a off the shelf flame cut mild steel on their up pipes.
Here you will see the different on one of these pics. This is a comparison of a popular brand to IPR's 100% stainless up pipe. The tolerance is not sloppy as other as well.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3277.jpg
Views:	959
Size:	41.5 KB
ID:	38231   Click image for larger version

Name:	100_3326.jpg
Views:	991
Size:	87.6 KB
ID:	38234   Click image for larger version

Name:	100_3306.jpg
Views:	1019
Size:	89.1 KB
ID:	38237   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0022_25text.jpg
Views:	558
Size:	96.6 KB
ID:	38240   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0020_25text.jpg
Views:	526
Size:	65.8 KB
ID:	38241  

Last edited by turbo60; 05-19-2012 at 10:41 AM.
post #2 of 24 Old 05-19-2012, 01:49 PM
Super Moderator

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
That's really sweet Vince. Really haven't seen anything like that out on the market. No hose to fail and pretty billet parts. I like it a lot.
post #3 of 24 Old 05-19-2012, 02:13 PM
BACKYARDIGAN

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
VERY NICE for sure.

Nate
2006 F350 (BACKYARDIGAN) - 67mm Turbo, 215/85 injectors, WPE intake manifold, NB/Warren Trans, and more stuff that I don't care to mention....
2006 F250 (LITTLE DURTY) - WPE Manifold, Up-pipes, EGR delete kit, and Tuned By ME
BULLET PROOF DIESEL 1-888-967-6653
KC TUROS - Not just a modified Powermax...

WINDRUNNER PERFORMANCE ENGINEERING
WWW.WPEDIESEL.COM

post #4 of 24 Old 05-19-2012, 02:32 PM Thread Starter

Thanks for all the compliments, I wanted to make sure there was nothing out there like it. The best part, the price still remains the same as our standard EGR delete kit. IPR will be phasing out the satndard tube design, the product has been copied way too many times.
I bet you guys didn't I was the first to manufacture the 1pc design delete kit? I was the first to weld the tube to the flange, the first product was installed by Loren Taylor at Diesel Tech back in I believe summer 2008 and featured in Diesel Power Mag.

Everytime IPR develops a product I can gurantee you we will not settle on a design. IPR will continue to develop a existing product as far as technology and my knowledge will allow.

As you guys can see within the last 2 days since I became a supporter I have reveal 2 products I've been working on the past few months, I have quite a few bags of tricks including products for the 6.4 to address the radiator, external oil cooler and water pump design.
post #5 of 24 Old 05-19-2012, 05:10 PM
HMM

So for the folks that have the existing EGR delete kit from you, is there an option to just buy the 1 piece to replace? I already have your up pipe. Not sure I want to tear back into mine just yet but just thought I'd ask.

2006 Dark Shadow Gray Harley #898
post #6 of 24 Old 05-19-2012, 06:07 PM Thread Starter

I appreciate my loyal customers. I have never forgot who made IPR what it is today. Anyone with a IPR 1st gen delete kit contact me and ill make sure you get an update at a price that is fair for you.

I'm pondering at an idea here, if I was to offer a buy back program aka recycle your obsolete delete campaign where you can send in your old delete kit from any manufacturer for a discount or rebate, how much would be fair and what would you folks be willing to pay? I want to get some feedback here.

Last edited by turbo60; 05-19-2012 at 06:31 PM.
post #7 of 24 Old 05-19-2012, 06:27 PM

that is very nice! Good job!
post #8 of 24 Old 05-19-2012, 06:32 PM
Super Moderator

Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Actually I just picked up a spare intake that I intend to cut all the egr stuff out of as well as cut the tops out of the runners and do some heavy modification. I also have some ideas for the throat area where the egr valve sits now to improve the transition and flow into the runners. When I'm done there won't be anywhere to kook your pretty billet piece up to. I'll just run out of the cooler block to the degass tank.

But I think offering a buyback and a reduced price on your new setup would be a great promotion. It should be a hot seller for you Vince.
post #9 of 24 Old 05-19-2012, 07:10 PM Thread Starter

Sounds like you're building a custom intake plenum.

Off opic here svtgreen, I see vegistroke on your sig. How long you been running veg? I've been running it since 08 logged in 90k and saved me about $18k in fuel cost.
I'm moving on to CNG, at under $1.60 per gallon. Can beat it. Just can't get no more WVO
post #10 of 24 Old 05-21-2012, 08:34 AM
Powerstroke.org Sponsor

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 103 Post(s)
Garage
Feedback Score: 2 reviews

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode