Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Need help deciding

1K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  Lilpooh 
#1 ·
I am going to purchase the sct with edge cts insight and would like some recommendations on who to purchase the sct from. I see that sinister diesel has the sct 3015 with loaded tunes and I also know that innovative diesel has a sct 3015 with their tunes, what do you guys recommend. I mostly use the truck to tow my 15k fifth wheel.

#2 ·
The SCT from Innovative that you speak of with "their" pre-loaded tunes I'd part #3015ID, notice the "ID" in the part number. This is their newest tuner that is only designed for the 6.0, 7.3, 6.4, 6.7. Basically they took out the canned SCT tunes and installed their custom tunes written for basic mods like exhaust and intake. Plus has storage room to add 3 custom tunes of your choice from any tune writer.

The SCT that you saw on Sinister/MKM site is just a SF3 part# 3015. It's just your basic SF3 that holds the canned tunes from SCT, with room to store 3 additional custom tunes.

#4 ·
The answer is 15! LOL!!

The SCT SF3 part #3015 holds 5 canned and 3 custom tunes.

The SCT X-3 part#3000 build after 7/25/2008 will only hold 3 custom tunes.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.