Compression Ignition Addict
Join Date: May 2007
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
If I wanna change out my injectors an turbo what route should I be looking at. I also am adding Nitrous in the mix.
I understand I'll update the fuel delivery and tranny but I'm reading 190's an a PowerMax (was the hot ticket) gets ya 500 maybe....
If I'm gonna drop the coin an do the work I wanna go in the deep end.
I drive the truck more then I race it... so it's like a 80/20 mix, 80% of the time I'm a small responsible business owner an the other 20% I'm a knuckle head.
Ive owned the truck outright for a couple years an she doesn't owe me a thing..
Nothing exotic, but I got this Chevy D-bag at my local bar talking mad $hit an as my truck sit's now I think I'll make a showing but like I said I wanna play in the deep end. I don't wanna just show up to the race... I don't want him back in the bar talking $hit.
an other question.... I always hear people talking about propane an yet I never read about it. Everything is Nitrous. What is up with that. I remember an old show on TRUCKS an they added propane but that was years ago.
So what do ya think....?
as always thanks for the time..
04/350 with some stuff done to it