Thmotorsports.com - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
6.0L Performance Parts Discussion What has or has not worked for you?

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-26-2012, 08:33 AM

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Thmotorsports.com

Has anybody bought anything from these guys ive been price looking for a insight cts and the egt probe and with there 50fffive code the price came out to 390!!!! best price ive found, they use paypal to so that makes me feel better about buying from them heres the link
THMotorsports - Discount Performance Car & Truck Parts Sale | Lowest Price | Free Shipping - Shopping Cart
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-26-2012, 09:03 AM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I think you should call Performance Truck Products before you place your order. I just bought my CTS from them and couldn't be happier with the transaction.
Old 02-26-2012, 09:18 AM

If you got a better deal then 390 pm if you want on a price but after checking out performance trucks parts ill get my mbrp 4 in turbo back stainless steel from there, there the cheapest for the exhaust for sure that ive found
Old 02-26-2012, 10:11 AM

I got my cts from thmotorsports... transaction went fine.. you dont have to worry about anything with them
Old 02-26-2012, 11:52 AM
Emergency Services

I was wondering the same thing as you last week. I e-mailed Edge Products and asked the if THMotorsports was an authorized retailer of their product. They replied back a day later and said that THMotorsports has applied to be an authorized retailer but they have not approved them yet due to the fact that THM does not follow Edge's price advertising guidelines. My thought was if that is their only problem with THM then I am fine with that. I will be ordering one from them soon also with the prices they had them for.
Old 02-26-2012, 12:17 PM
Powerstroke Techie

Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aretoo View Post
I was wondering the same thing as you last week. I e-mailed Edge Products and asked the if THMotorsports was an authorized retailer of their product. They replied back a day later and said that THMotorsports has applied to be an authorized retailer but they have not approved them yet due to the fact that THM does not follow Edge's price advertising guidelines. My thought was if that is their only problem with THM then I am fine with that. I will be ordering one from them soon also with the prices they had them for.
The issue with THM not being a authorized Edge dealer is, if you have issues with your Edge product and need to use the warranty, Edge may not honor the warranty because you have to supply a receipt from a authorized Edge distributor.

This has been posted before, you take your chances!!
Old 02-26-2012, 12:29 PM

Bought mine from them. It actually was drop shipped from edge. Has the warranty and all. Had it in 4 days.
Old 02-26-2012, 01:57 PM

How easy is it to install how the egt probe? how did you guys do it and ran it into the cab?
Old 02-26-2012, 02:59 PM
Emergency Services

Looking at their website they have changed how they display their pricing. They used to have the price showing all the time, now you have to add it to your cart to see what the price is. I am wondering if this is to comply with Edge's price advertising policy. Maybe this means they become an authorized dealer soon. With their prices I hope so.
Old 02-26-2012, 03:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by z7mathews6.0 View Post
How easy is it to install how the egt probe? how did you guys do it and ran it into the cab?
I just put a small hole in the fire wall there is a flap on the inside on the left side ran it and my fuel pressure wires there also.
This is a must if you pull heavy even if you do not, need for cool down 350*-360* before you turn the key off.
After drilling it out i used a magnet with a paper clip with a L shape on the end clip taped to the magnet run in the hole to remove any steel then tap the hole going only half way with the tap so you do not over size the hole, do not use grease. (the steel is soft so be carefull) Take is slow.
3-Gauge Install Pictures
2 stroker
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.