Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

sct question

771 views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  crums440 
#1 ·
i have a question, i just received my sct from the seller today, and it was all unlocked, and ready to go with the main menu and everything working perfectly. and i did all t he software installing stuff, and while i was installing the update it needed mistakenly canceled out of one of the install wizards and now it reads error, and says it needs to be reloaded. am i totally screwed now? im so mad at myself for doing this. :doh:

#2 ·
Have you tried uninstalling the SCT software from your PC, then reinstall?

#3 ·
I contacted them, and they helped me through the whole thing, and got it working, but now it seems as though I don't have Amy options of tunes to choose from. So I am not liking this, and also my 2-3 shift is hard as h**l for some reason, I'm going to put it back to stock to see if it is the tuning.

#4 ·
Are there any programs on the SCT. Since you got it from e-bay it might not be programmed. And all you can do is to read your strategy. And contact a custom tuner for programs. Like Matt,IDP,Vivian at Quick tricks.

#5 ·
i bought it from a guy who had it on an 04 6.0, and it has all the tunes on it, i just need to find them, haha im new to sct, i used to have a superchips, and this is a whole new and better programmer. haha i am in need of the custom tuning i think.i just need to find the best deal, and the ultimate tune i want.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.