Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Need Insight on Injectors...

3K views 20 replies 6 participants last post by  rdunagan 
#1 ·
whats up guys, im new to this fourm. I have a 2003 F250 6.0 and i just got ARP Head studs, Black Diamond head gaskets, EGR cooler and EGR delete, 6.4 banjo bolts, and stock exhaust with striaght pipe. I wanted to upgrade my injectors maybe a step above stock or maybe a little more and not have to upgrade the fuel system, this is my daily driver so I dont need anything radical, i just wanted to upgrade them before any other of my stock injectors go out. Oh and if i upgrade the injectors will i be able to feel the difference in power?

Thanks in advance Cameron:icon_ford:

#2 ·
Look into a set of 175cc Warren Diesel Injectors with stock nozzles. You can get them for a really good price

#3 ·
What about the 190cc?? Ive seen them on a couple of threads on them but really dont know about them, let alone any injector haha

#4 ·
A fuel system is insurance for the $3,000+ set of injectors you're thinking about buying. Starving injectors of fuel will kill them in short order.

As far as what size injectors to go with..... what are your goals? Willing to upgrade the turbo?

#5 ·
right now my goals are just have a reliable daily driver i can have fun with, maybe on down the road i was going to upgrade the turbo and fuel system but right now maybe just injectors and a SCT with custom tunes

#7 ·
Without changing the turbo, you need to stay with 155's or 175's max, expect them to be a bit smokey though. At least get a fuel pressure guage before you change the injectors. An airdogII would be the best bet though.

And I'd go with Casserly injectors. Although I haven't heard any bad things about Warren injectors.

#10 ·
shoot me a pm i can get some prices for you on injectors and get all the info you need

#18 ·
175cc is a good number to still run your stock turbo, I have personal experience with this setup and even with the tune setup for a Powermax the smoke is minimal. You will definitely need a AirDog II & Regulated Return though! If your looking for a dependable REMAN injector you can't go wrong with Warren, we are now a dealer for them! :thumb: We have no personal experience with his injectors but just read the reviews on this forum, it was enough to sell us on offering them!

#21 ·
if you want a powermax look up Performance Truck Products. they are in tomball and they have the best prices on them by far! and you could go pick it up and visit with them also. i sent you a pm back btw

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.