WTB: 6.0 performance parts - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
6.0L Performance Parts Discussion What has or has not worked for you?

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-03-2011, 08:20 AM
Powerstroke.org Fanatic

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
WTB: 6.0 performance parts

I just got a 2007 F250 Crew Cab Short Box 6.0 with 45,000 miles on it.
It already has the Banks intercooler, intake and Banks air filter kit on it. I would like to find a 4" stainless dual exhaust and a programmer for it. I will mostly use this truck for towing heavy loads and of course to blow some soot and have fun. If anyone has anything they would like to sell reasonably priced please let me know. Thanks
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-03-2011, 09:11 AM
Emergency Services

Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by dutchertk View Post
I just got a 2007 F250 Crew Cab Short Box 6.0 with 45,000 miles on it.
It already has the Banks intercooler, intake and Banks air filter kit on it. I would like to find a 4" stainless dual exhaust and a programmer for it. I will mostly use this truck for towing heavy loads and of course to blow some soot and have fun. If anyone has anything they would like to sell reasonably priced please let me know. Thanks
That's the reason people hate diesel owners so much.
Old 11-03-2011, 09:19 AM
Winning DUHHH

so it begins again.......

Sent from HTC EVO 3D Autoguide app
Old 11-03-2011, 09:23 AM
Powerstroke.org Fanatic

I've only been a member of this site for a little under two weeks. When are you people going to realize that there is always going to be someone that wants to roll smoke everywhere they go or do something that you may not agree with? Quit making a big deal about it and press on with your life instead of pointing out that yet another person wants to blow black clouds. All your doing is making a comment about something you don't agree with and blowing it up way bigger than it should be.
Old 11-03-2011, 09:29 AM
Winning DUHHH

Because that's the reason diesels get a bad rap. The point we like to get across here is, go ahead and build your truck up...have fun, but its way cooler to go blow the doors off a mustang or a whatever with a well tuned truck that will clear up the smoke vs, hammering on it from every stop, leaving a gigantic cloud of smoke. And going 8 miles an hour. It's just ignorant, and why its getting harder and more expensive to tune these trucks.

Old 11-03-2011, 09:30 AM
Powerstroke.org Fanatic

I'm not looking to blow a ton of black smoke (waste of money). I am just looking to find a nice set up for my new truck that will fit my needs, mostly heavy towing. Of course it is always fun to have a little extra power!
Old 11-03-2011, 09:33 AM
Emergency Services

Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Because we as a community, realize the damage it does when new guys like you, and the OP, want to "roll smoke". It gives the entire Diesel community and its owners a bad name and bad image. Stick around a little longer than two weeks, educate yourself a little more with the wealth of information on this, as well as other sites. One day you will understand.
Old 11-03-2011, 09:33 AM
Powerstroke.org Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young-SC-Owner View Post
Because that's the reason diesels get a bad rap. The point we like to get across here is, go ahead and build your truck up...have fun, but its way cooler to go blow the doors off a mustang or a whatever with a well tuned truck that will clear up the smoke vs, hammering on it from every stop, leaving a gigantic cloud of smoke. And going 8 miles an hour. It's just ignorant, and why its getting harder and more expensive to tune these trucks.

I don't want to blow clouds of smoke everywhere I go. I want something that will GO!!! I guess I just figured that if I make is "go" that it will blow some smoke. Guess I am wrong.
Also, this is my first diesel and I am not that familiar with tuning.
No, I am not an idiot. I have been around trucks and cars all my life, just new to the whole diesel upgrade thing.
Old 11-03-2011, 09:35 AM
Powerstroke.org Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young-SC-Owner View Post

I understand that man. And I don't mean any disrespect to anyone, it's just everytime I see a thread that mentions rolling smoke, people resort to becoming a virtual tough guy and making smart *** cartoon face things and announcing that "we got another one". Well no kidding. That's never going to change. Inform the OP, don't take turns making immature comments.
Old 11-03-2011, 09:47 AM
Powerstroke.org Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by stroked2005 View Post
I've only been a member of this site for a little under two weeks. When are you people going to realize that there is always going to be someone that wants to roll smoke everywhere they go or do something that you may not agree with? Quit making a big deal about it and press on with your life instead of pointing out that yet another person wants to blow black clouds. All your doing is making a comment about something you don't agree with and blowing it up way bigger than it should be.
Thanks! I am definately not trying to be like some of those idiots that are inconsiderate to others. I am not trying to make a bad name for diesel owners, just want to have fun with it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.