Here you go.
FOR THE FORD X3 3000, SF3 3015, GM SF3 3100, LIVEWIRE 9600, 9621, 9623, and 9625: INSTALL THE SOFTWARE
* With the Tuner unplugged we need to install the SCT Device Updater Software.
(Software found on the dowloads section of the tech support page)
* Let it install in the default location, clicking next, next, next until you get to Finish. You should see a New Icon on your desktop for the SCT Device Updater Software.
INSTALL THE DRIVERS
* Once installed, Plug in the Tuner and wait for the Found New Hardware Wizard to Pop Up.
* It may ask you "Can Windows connect to Windows Update to Search for Software?" If it does, click "No, Not at this Time" and press Next.
* At the Next Window, Select "Install Software Automatically (Recommended)" and click Next. Windows will search and Install the drivers for your device, Click Finish to Finish the Driver Installation.
* NOTE: If a Found New Hardware Wizard did not pop up, and you get an error in the next step, go to the section for Installing Drivers Manually.
SAVING A COPY OF YOUR STOCK FILE
* Now that the drivers are installed, open the X3/Livewire Updater software. There will be a new Icon on your desktop. (Yellow, Orange and White.)
* Once opened, click on the button labeled: "GET STOCK FILE" this will open the window asking where to save your stock file.
* Browse to the location of your choice.
* This will save your files as Stock.lbu and Flash.lbu
* The current format of the file WILL NOT load back onto the tuner as is. If a situation arises where you need to use this stock file, you will need to contact SCT Tech Support to assist you.