Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

injectors

3K views 24 replies 9 participants last post by  Yamahahaha 
#1 ·
what are the biggest injectors i can run without getting a fuel system? and how many hp will they make?

#2 ·
Get a tuner and exhaust first wildman, then get some big injectors.

#8 ·
rite now iv got turbo back 4" straight pipe, k&n, aem water methanol, sct programmer, boost builder. iv got arp head studs to put on then send my programmer away for looney wild. ill order injectors as soon as i know what ones to get then get the garret powermax turbo.

#3 ·
Without doing anything? Maybe 155's. Maybe. I would atleast suggest a banjo upgrade with blue fuel pressure spring if not a full RR kit and/or Airdog. I know I'm not going to drop the coin for new injectors and not do a new fuel pump as well such as an Airdog. 155s will get you about 480Hp with a powermax turbo. 175s 500+ HP with a PM, and 190s 525-550hp with a PM.

#6 ·
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

#9 ·
first off take the boost fooler off. no need for it as tuning will take care of it and more boost doesnt always equal power. on a stock system ive seen 155's live a long time without any problems. if you want to go larger than that your gonna need some type of fuel system upgrade. which you should do the blue spring anyways and while your there might as well do the 6.4 bolts. that right there is like 70 bucks to do if you dont have to buy the regulator housing as well. then just put an airdog on and you could prob do 190's with 75% nozzles but i wouldnt go much past that without a RR.

#11 ·
50's with the right nozzle. that will put you right about 450-475 if you have the right supporting mods. 175's are around 75hp and 190's are around 90-100 depending on the nozzle

#14 ·
yes you could switch nozzles on stock injectors but wont see to much of a benefit. shoot me a pm i can get you prices on injectors from warren diesel or anything else you need

#17 ·
thats what i was about to ask from where

#20 ·
what company did they order them from would be a better question then

#23 ·
warren diesel are good injectors!!!! i was gonna say i could get you a quote for them but if you got them from him good deal!

#24 ·
are the banjos really that necessary. I keep seeing it in every thread. Blue spring makes more sense to me than anything

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.