Reliable diesel performance shops in Colorado... - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
6.0L Performance Parts Discussion What has or has not worked for you?

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-11-2011, 03:54 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Reliable diesel performance shops in Colorado...

Are there any other reliable diesel performance shops in Colorado other than Elite Diesel Engineering? Just having trouble communicating with them within the last two weeks and I need to get work done on my truck (studs and some other things).
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-11-2011, 11:44 PM
Powerstroke.org Rookie

Colorado shops

I had the same problems when I was contacting them a couple of years ago. They do seem to be hard to communicate with. I ended up having them do quite a bit of work and looking back wished that I wouldn't have. I'm sure there has to be a local shop that could take care of you just fine.

What part of colorado do you live?
Old 01-12-2011, 12:07 PM

I'm stationed in Illinois getting ready to transfer. I'm flying back and driving the truck to my next duty station, I'm not sure when I'm leaving though that's why I'm trying to get the truck done soon. Matt from Elite called me back today and I'll see what he says.
Old 01-12-2011, 12:07 PM

The truck is in Deer Trail, Colorado (out east).
Old 01-12-2011, 12:21 PM
Unapologetically American

Feedback Score: 4 reviews
I have one for you, Advance Auto in Golden. Greg is the owner and knows his chit about the 6.0 and has done quite a bit of work on them. He has done a few bigger jobs for my neighbor, and always quality work. PM me and I'll get you his contact info

I also know of a tech at Go Courtesy Ford that is a GREAT tech, and basically specializes in the 6.0. I had him fix an oil leak for me, an have talked with him a bit when I dropped the truck off and picked it up. Good guy and knows his chit

We also have a chapter here in CO, if you're interested
Old 01-12-2011, 12:27 PM

2006psdsd, thanks for the reply! I just got off the phone with Matt and we talked about the mods and the goals for the truck. He's going to send me a quote tomorrow and we'll go from there. If for some reason I can't get anything worked out with them, I'll PM you for the contact info. I'd like to get involved with the chapter but I'm active duty military and no where near Colorado right now. Thanks for the invite though! I'll keep you guys updated.
Old 01-12-2011, 12:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmalmgre View Post
2006psdsd, thanks for the reply! I just got off the phone with Matt and we talked about the mods and the goals for the truck. He's going to send me a quote tomorrow and we'll go from there. If for some reason I can't get anything worked out with them, I'll PM you for the contact info. I'd like to get involved with the chapter but I'm active duty military and no where near Colorado right now. Thanks for the invite though! I'll keep you guys updated.
I'm sorry man, I missed the "performance" part of your question . Those guys are more repair minded than performance

As far as the chapter tuff goes, we have others that are active duty or were. We have 3 or 4 others that are in teh military, actively. When you come home, maybe we could all get together . I'll go get a link to the chapter stuff
What part of CO are they sending you to?
Old 01-12-2011, 12:37 PM

Here you go bud Centennial State Powerstrokes - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

And thank you for your service
Old 01-12-2011, 02:48 PM

I'm originally from Colorado for the most part. I grew up a Navy brat, but I had lived in Colorado for the longest so I kinda claim it. I'm not getting stationed there. My father still lives there and that's where my truck is at the moment. When I go to transfer I will fly to Colorado, pick up the truck and drive the truck to wherever my new command is (I'm just waiting on orders right now). The truck is in Colorado because they won't let us have vehicles on this base... I've been without it for a year, it blows.

I appreciate your support!
Old 01-12-2011, 04:28 PM

Ohhh, I thought you being transferred here! Well, good luck on your move and mods to the truck
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.