Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

innovative extreme street WOW

2K views 10 replies 3 participants last post by  jay diesel 
#1 ·
eric emailed me the extreme street today(sunday). wasn't expecting to see it until monday a normal business day. Very impressed with the turn around time and customer service they provide. now to the fun part. holy sh**, the truck hauls azz now. Talked to many people on the org and most said the couldn't tell much of a difference between street and extreme street. I definately noticed there is a serious difference. They power is awesome and shifting is firm. Time for some more mods so i can have him tweek the tune some more. The addiction has began. Thank you eric!!!!!!!!!!!!!:woot::woot:

#2 ·
really need new tires but thinking about waiting till the novelty wears off with the new tunes

#3 ·
LOL, it never wears off. :hehe:

I have to wait till I hit atleast 40 MPH before I punch it in 2WD to keep it from blowing the tires off.

#4 ·
jay diesel do you have egr delete, studs an all that other good stuff or just exhaust? iv been hesitant to get a chip but i dont wanna blow the head gasket lol

#5 ·
He does not, IIRC. Slap a coolant filter on, swap the coolant to an ELC, and do the EGR delete if you can afford to. Drive it responsibly and you should have no problems.

I'd get an SCT w/ custom tunes by Matt @ Gearhead. His SRL seems to have the best reputation for stock head bolts.

#6 ·
i have an egr delete kit by sinister sitting behind my driver seat just dont have the time or patience to do it lol would a dealership instal it?

#8 ·
nope not any more

#10 ·
good to know maybe ill start readin up on the sct

#11 ·
plan on ordering egr delete and doing a coolant fluch and bypass with in the next month. I figure if i keep an eye on eot and ect and egt then i shouldnt have a problem. not drag racing 24/7. just like to have the option when a cummings or duramax roles up to a light next to me. not going to waste my fuel on ricers.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.