I performed an EGR delete on my truck last year and lost my pictures and finally found them. This is what I did to get rid of that pesky problem. I have been running this setup for almost a year and haven't had a single problem. I cut my intake manifold to get rid of the EGR parts.
I then made a welding jig to fix the up pipe.
I then welded on -8 weld on fittings to the oil cooler and then to the intake manifold. I did raise the intake fitting from this picture because it was hitting the top of the oil cooler housing.
I then ran braided line between the oil cooler and intake manifold. I don't have any good pictures of that setup.