Has anyone ever used the Superchips 1805 Flashpaq tuner???
I have a friend whos trying to get rid of his very cheap and I was wondering if anyone knows anything about them....
Your 1805 FLASHPAQ tuner is setup specifically for your 1999-2007 Ford Powerstroke Diesel including both 7.3L and 6.0L. The 1805 FLASHPAQ houses specialized databases that contain optimally calibrated, individual vehicle application, performance programs which tune BOTH the engine & transmission. Superchips calibrations include optimization of the entire power band – from idle to redline! Part throttle, as well as Wide Open Throttle is covered with Superchips FLASHPAQ Tuning.
Superchips calibrations include Performance, Economy and Tow tuning programs for stock vehicles. Check Superchips Forum Coming Soon
for additional tuning levels.
The Superchips 1805 FLASHPAQ also offers users the following options:
Raise the Vehicle Top Speed Limiter
Raise the Engine Rev Limiter
Selectable Tire Height from 28 to 38 inches (Correction of Speedometer & Shift Points)
* Increased Horsepower and Torque
* Internet Updateable
* Easy Installation
* No Tools Necessary
* Improved Fuel Economy
* Optimized Driveability
* Diagnostic Trouble Code Reading Capability
* Update Tuner via the Internet for Latest Calibrations
* Available Data Acquisition at Flashpaq.com
* Enhanced Shift Firmness
* Raise Speed Limiter
* Recalibrate Speedometer for Larger "Tire" Sizes (28" - 38")
* Choose from Three Available
* Performance Tune: Max 99.8 HP and 160.3 foot lbs torque
* Tow Safe Tune: Max 47.2 HP and 81.9 foot lbs torque
* Tow Performance Tune: Max 88.9 HP and 132.1 foot lbs torque