elite injectors - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
6.0L Performance Parts Discussion What has or has not worked for you?

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-24-2010, 12:41 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
elite injectors

hows every body like them anyone had problems with them? i no cass is the way to go but just thought id see what people thought about elites stuff
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-24-2010, 12:55 PM
one day at a time

No mistake about it, Tadd builds some impressive injectors. So does Casserly. The problem with Elite has been on the customer service side. A LOT of complaints on the boards for a long time now. My only worry getting injectors from elite would be how soon would they ship them to me, would they answer the phone or call me back if I had a question or problem, and how good would service be after the sale provided I needed repair work on an injector.

Both elite and Cass's injectors are proven. Cass has the big edge now because he starts with all new ford remans. If you want to start with new injectors from elite you can, you just have to pay the extended warranty fee I believe.

The tipping factor when to decide who to spend your money with is that Cass's customer service is also proven. Elite's is not. I've never seen one thread b!tching or complaining about Casserly not taking care of them. I've seen dozens and dozens about elite.
Old 10-24-2010, 01:06 PM

yea elite is a B-A shop I am lucky they are down the road from me. I got there chip but yea don't try and call cause you wont get though. but once you do they are more than happy to answer anything you want to know.
Old 10-24-2010, 01:08 PM

yeah well for those of us who live right around the corner 2,000+ miles away and no one answers phones, i'd say Ryan Casserly will get my business in the future

Last edited by pizza pig; 10-24-2010 at 01:11 PM.
Old 10-24-2010, 02:21 PM
I wanna go fast!!!

Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Im running EDE injectors and so far they are great, but it took a while for them to ship them too me just like all the other stuff i ordered from them. lol I only have about 2k miles on them so far though..
Old 10-24-2010, 03:44 PM

what cc injectors do you have?
Old 10-24-2010, 04:01 PM
Super Moderator

Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by shu873 View Post
No mistake about it, Tadd builds some impressive injectors. So does Casserly. The problem with Elite has been on the customer service side. A LOT of complaints on the boards for a long time now. My only worry getting injectors from elite would be how soon would they ship them to me, would they answer the phone or call me back if I had a question or problem, and how good would service be after the sale provided I needed repair work on an injector.

Both elite and Cass's injectors are proven. Cass has the big edge now because he starts with all new ford remans. If you want to start with new injectors from elite you can, you just have to pay the extended warranty fee I believe.

The tipping factor when to decide who to spend your money with is that Cass's customer service is also proven. Elite's is not. I've never seen one thread b!tching or complaining about Casserly not taking care of them. I've seen dozens and dozens about elite.
Gotta disagree with you on this Kurt. Elite's customer service has been proven over and over again. Unfortunately it has proven to suck. If you aren't spending 5 digit doll hairs on a magazine worthy project you don't get any attention from Elite.
Old 10-24-2010, 04:05 PM
one day at a time

Quote:
Originally Posted by PGreenSVT View Post
Gotta disagree with you on this Kurt. Elite's customer service has been proven over and over again. Unfortunately it has proven to suck. If you aren't spending 5 digit doll hairs on a magazine worthy project you don't get any attention from Elite.
We're on the same page man. Maybe I just typed that wrong but I agree with you and I thought that's how my post would read.
Old 10-24-2010, 04:09 PM
I wanna go fast!!!

Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06F250powerstroke View Post
what cc injectors do you have?
I have 185's
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.