Join Date: Jun 2007
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
3 miles aint going to do it. If you actually follow the Ford Transmission Relearn process, its stupid cause the only way you can do it is on a track, it has you run it up 1-2-3 back down to stop, like 4 or 5 times and hold it at speeds of 35 to 40, then 3-5 a couple times and hold speeds at 50 its a pain just to do that process, best bet is to drive it smoothly and easy try going thru the low gears first and then upper gears afterwards.
TorqShift Harsh/Slipping Engagements, Upshifts, and/or Downshifts:
If these symptoms are experienced after the batteries have been disconnected, then it is due to the transmission adaptive strategy being cleared from the computer. This may occur when the vehicle is delivered new from the factory as well.
1. Warm the engine and transmission to operating temperature with all accessories off.
2. Idle engine for one minute with engine warm and all accessories off.
3. Idle engine for one minute with A/C on.
1. While driving, perform three series of upshifts at light, medium and heavy throttle.
2. While stopped, perform three sets of gear engagements (N-R, N-D, D-R, R-D) with the brake pedal firmly depressed and waiting three seconds between each engagement.
Perform these steps once in normal mode and once in tow/haul.
Matt at Gearhead
,Doug at GoGo,Dave at Diesel Innovations,Ryan at Full Force Diesel,Eric at Innovative. Adam at First Coast
Built 2003 with 04.5-07 parts,Hey its a hybrid .
New Era Rescue 08 F250 CC/SB No limit stuff, H&S stuff, Fl pro stuff.