Dyno Day results - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
6.0L Performance Parts Discussion What has or has not worked for you?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 Old 07-26-2010, 09:28 AM Thread Starter
Compression Ignition Addict

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Dyno Day results

Ok Saturday went to Jim Ford's Dyno in fulton NY. ran 424 HP and 805 TQ.

Mods: automatic, SCT with extreme street from innovative, Mild Ficm Tune from Innovative, 4" exhaust with 6" stacks, EGR delete, ran it with 31" tires not the 37's final run was with 35% load and only got to 3300 rpm, all other runs reached 3800 rpm with 30% load but numbers were a little bit lower

Was wondering with those mods do you think those were about right. was weird cus a truck a with canned tunes from sct and exhaust ran 437 and 761. so i dont know just wondering what you guys thought

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
F350, 6.0, CC, SWB, VEGISTROKE, AD2, ARP's, OEM Gaskets, 200cc Sticks, Powermax,Updated STC, Dummy Plugs, Standpipes, SCT SF3 with Innovative Diesel Tuning, FICM Tunning By Innovative Diesel, EV2 Fuel Pressure, Custom ZOODAD, DieselSite Coolant Filter, Gillete Diesel EGR Delete, Recon Smoked Cab Lights, MBRP 6" Mitre Stacks, 8" 4-link Rough Country Lift, SS-M16 37/13.50/20 XD Monster 20x10

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 Old 07-26-2010, 10:55 AM

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
With a custom extreme race tune I would think you'd see higher HP. Maybe Eric can take a look at your tune or you can try a different custom tune. I'm curious to how you like those SS-M16s tho?

2006 F250 King Ranch
post #3 of 7 Old 07-26-2010, 06:51 PM

i was gonna ask the same about the m-16s, i had them on my 01 dodge cummins on 07 factory 17" wheels and hated every minute of driving on them. The sidewall is very soft made the steering feel very spongy compared to my previous procomp xterrains. they look awesome though

2006 CCSB Lariat
SCT SF3 SRL
ARP
Black onyx
Sinister EGR delete
Edge CS
Pioneer AVH3200
BOSS 1500w monoblock amp
RockFord P3S 12"
Nitto Trail Grappler

post #4 of 7 Old 07-26-2010, 09:03 PM Thread Starter

Hey ya i love the look of the M-16's didnt run them on the dyno but so far they have been pretty badass. just starting to notice the road noise dont have much to compare too. still want to get them in the mud. did fine on snow. i have x terrains on the 74 ford i have and they did fine in the mud bogs two years ago. but ya maybe i will email innovative and see what they think but ya was kinda hoping more but i guess pretty good for the first dyno. maybe other will chime in

F350, 6.0, CC, SWB, VEGISTROKE, AD2, ARP's, OEM Gaskets, 200cc Sticks, Powermax,Updated STC, Dummy Plugs, Standpipes, SCT SF3 with Innovative Diesel Tuning, FICM Tunning By Innovative Diesel, EV2 Fuel Pressure, Custom ZOODAD, DieselSite Coolant Filter, Gillete Diesel EGR Delete, Recon Smoked Cab Lights, MBRP 6" Mitre Stacks, 8" 4-link Rough Country Lift, SS-M16 37/13.50/20 XD Monster 20x10

post #5 of 7 Old 07-27-2010, 05:15 AM

I believe IDP claims exactly those numbers with their Xrace tune.

2003 F-250 King Ranch 4x4 CC 6.0L STOLEN!

IDP SCT with "X-Race" tune
4" Diamond Eye Turboback Exhaust
Zoodad
2.5" Lift
Bushwacker Cutouts
18x10 Gear Alloy Full Throttle w/ 38" Nitto Mud Grapplers
Fab Fours Rear Bumper
Offroad Tech Front Bumper with Hella 500's 150w Bulbs
Smittybilt Xrc10 Winch
Icon Adj. Track Bar
Carriage Works Billet Grill
DiPricol Gauges -Boost, Trans Temp, Coolant Temp
Autometer Overhead Gauge Pod
Coolant Filter
Kinetic Yanker Rope
Pioneer P6000UB
post #6 of 7 Old 07-31-2010, 11:06 AM Thread Starter

is anyone else in the know for my setup and the numbers i should be running

post #7 of 7 Old 07-31-2010, 08:35 PM
Lt. Negativity

410-430 is pretty much where you gonna be maxing the stock injectors and turbo etc. Only a few have pushed it more then that but its not safe and reliable either. You should be happy with those numbers with your set-up.

Matt at Gearhead,Doug at GoGo,Dave at Diesel Innovations,Ryan at Full Force Diesel,Eric at Innovative. Adam at First Coast

Built 2003 with 04.5-07 parts,Hey its a hybrid
Totaled

New Era Rescue 08 F250 CC/SB No limit stuff, H&S stuff, Fl pro stuff.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode