Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Which sticks to buy....

888 views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  stroke of luck 
#1 ·
I'm currently trying to decide between picking up some new Elite 185's or a used set of Casserly 190's from a guy that has about 7k miles on them. The Casserly's are significantly less expensive but again, their used. I know how finicky the 6.0 injectors already are so this kind of makes me leary. Any suggestions on what route to go?

#2 ·
I run Casserly one of the best. Honestly buy Casserly's send them to him to go through them and inspect them and he'll check them out. Dude a set of Casserly injectors wont be on sale for long, I posted it on my facebook i knew someone selling a set had alot of ppl ask.

#3 ·
yeah he must be one of the best cause that's what everyone keeps saying....but....i like the idea of having a warranty with some new sticks. i sent you a pm over on the nation too btw.

#4 ·
Well it should still have warranty if he only has 7k on them, just double check with Ryan

#5 ·
Not high jacking but maybe opening up the discussion some more. Who makes or rebuilds the injectors with the newer tip from the 6.4. Someone posted up about better fuel atomization which was thought to give better MPG's

Anyone else run these yet?

#6 ·
Another thing to think about...

Elite makes a good injector, so does Cass.

Elite's customer service has a fairly negative rep. Cass is known to bend over backwards to take care of a customer. Just my 2 cents..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.