Elite Diesel 530rwhp Package? - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
6.0L Performance Parts Discussion What has or has not worked for you?

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-05-2010, 09:48 AM
Serving Our Country!

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to f250ghost Send a message via MSN to f250ghost Send a message via Yahoo to f250ghost
Elite Diesel 530rwhp Package?

Has anyone checked this thing out? I was on the site last night looking around...and it seems like all that would give you a little more than 530. How much are you water/meth guys gettin? I know I'm gonna have to stud the truck, stage 2 injectors and a bigger turbo and EGR delete...maybe even a built transmission. But did I read somewhere that the 5R110 is good up to 600hp? Maybe I was dreaming...just wondering yalls opinion on it all. I'd like to break 520hp...just wondering what's absolutely needed to get there. Truck MIGHT be gettin dynoed this weekend...but based on my track time and truck weight, the hp calculator has me sittin right around 417...all I have done is a SCT SF2 tuner, intake and exhaust...

Thanks in advance
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-05-2010, 09:55 AM
Almostdunfukinwidit

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to Dave
190's EGR delete and studs will get you there. Sometime down the road a built trans is a possiblity
Old 03-05-2010, 10:03 AM
Compression Ignition Addict

What he said and the built trans wont hurt you at all. It would put a tad more power to the ground
Old 03-05-2010, 10:31 AM
Bring On The Snow

Send a message via AIM to SuperDutyPSD6L
Ya everyone says the 5r110 is good to handle some power and especially if u run sct but 70,000 miles mostly SCT tuned and my 5r110 was trashed. I would say some support in the stock trans wud be necissary but thats just my opinion.
Old 03-05-2010, 10:32 AM
Almostdunfukinwidit

Send a message via Yahoo to Dave
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperDutyPSD6L View Post
Ya everyone says the 5r110 is good to handle some power and especially if u run sct but 70,000 miles mostly SCT tuned and my 5r110 was trashed. I would say some support in the stock trans wud be necissary but thats just my opinion.
Who's tunes?
Old 03-05-2010, 11:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
Who's tunes?
x2 ,

I dont like the sound of that
Old 03-05-2010, 11:24 AM
Bring On The Snow

Send a message via AIM to SuperDutyPSD6L
Elite and ID but mostly ID. The center support in my trans went and i was getting fluid pumped in areas of my trans that it didnt belong and not in some places that it shud been. My converter was starting to go as well. Maybe it was an isolated issue and I am writting to Ford about hoping for some reimbursment of some sort. My only advice is that you upgrade certain components if your gonna be hittin those kind of power levels as it is inevitable that somethign will fail eventually.
Old 03-05-2010, 12:31 PM
Serving Our Country!

Send a message via AIM to f250ghost Send a message via MSN to f250ghost Send a message via Yahoo to f250ghost
Yeah I'm at 140k miles on the truck...it was tuned when I bought it (didn't realize it until I stacked a Bully dog on top of whatever was on it already). I bought the truck with 86k...but I usually switch from my performance tune every other month and run the tow tune with the jake brake option to get the turbo some extra work. Since Suncoast is right down the road from the house I might swing by and see what they can do for me.

My roommate says my truck will never beat his...he's got an 06 5.9 Cummins...I'd like to prove him wrong.
Old 03-05-2010, 01:53 PM

Have u raced him? Does he bet u? And what does he have done too it?
Old 03-05-2010, 06:40 PM
Serving Our Country!

He's got injectors...well, nozzles, smarty tuner, fuel system, and a tranny that only works half the time. Supposedly has 600 hp. but he can't stay on it long because he'll overheat...turbo isnt big enough. Have I raced him? No...I called him out at the track last year and he didn't show up. Now that he's got all this extra stuff done to the truck he wants to race. Mind you he's sittin on stock tires also. Tried to get him to race again this past weekend, but again, he didn't. Said his tranny wouldn't hold up.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.