Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

MEMORIAL DAY SALE

7K views 32 replies 15 participants last post by  ODAWG714 
#1 ·
Hey guys just wanted to let you guys know that were having a memorial day sale till tuesday the 30th on our s3r ported intake manifold. Please use coupon code 6.0powerstroke for your discount at check out. Thank you all for all the support over the last 5 years and stay tuned for up coming products.

Home

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
I am waiting for the California egr compliant version to come out otherwise I would have one of those beauties in my truck already!

#4 ·
awesome gonna check this out, now to decide which powerstroke gets the manifold... family hauling Exc or the F250

Can you explain the coolant kit options as i dont follow or missed why? (Both of my trucks are deleted)

#5 ·
There's a basic kit and a high end kit.

In reference to both kits. They connect to the oil cooler on the coolant side and route over to the left by the vacuum that's connected to the 3/4 coolant hose on the passenger side of the motor. The hose will tee in behind the vacuum valve to allow free flowing coolant to keep the temps down.

If you're running a bpd external oil cooler it's not needed. Only needed with an oem oil cooler setup

#6 ·
I am not able to reach your site Oliver. Maybe it's just me.

#13 ·
Your site still down? I cannot get it to load from phone or laptop.:frown2:

#16 ·
i am still going to grab one of these as soon as I can...
but sadly it does't look like it will be that soon at present :sad:
BUT...
one day i will be heading down and buy you dinner and toss you a bottle of mead or something and pick up my shiny new ported intake :D

Reactions: ODAWG714
#18 ·
I am a disney junkie :look:
contributing factors are meeting walt riding haunted mansion prior to opening to the public and last but not least
the fact that it saved my sons life as a form of cbt :nod:
anyways I HOPE in the next year or so we can meet up at the rainforest or something like that while i am down there to hopefully help the kid out some more before he is unleashed on the world :look:

warning there is extreme danger of a good time happening :rofl:

#19 ·
Just picked up one of these to replace my DIY one I put on a few years back. Been eyeing one since they came out.

#23 ·
I think he may have just put it on sale instead of the coupon.....regular price is 900 and current price is 7xx.....i could be wrong though......if it's reduced more off of the 7xx I might have to buy one myself lol.
@ODAWG714 ?

#30 ·
I know the sale is over, but don't hesistate to pick one of these up, it is truely a work of art! Can't wait to get it put on. And thanks for the free swag too!!! @ODAWG714

Reactions: ODAWG714
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.