Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

PHP Tunes - No reply?

2K views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  junior125 
#1 ·
I sent an email to Sean@PHPtune.com almost 2 weeks ago and still haven't heard anything back...is there a different contact I should be trying? I recall getting a reply from Jay for another question a while back but that took quite a while too.

Just curious of the best way to reach them so they can take my money lol!

#3 ·
PHP deals with 6.0s? I thought they were bigger in the 6.4/6.7 market

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

#4 ·
#7 ·
I have the atlas 40 already.

So are they doing ecm tuning now or just ficm?

#10 ·
Yea I've heard about that now that I think of it. The new cts2 has the capability. Just got a hefty price tag attached. I still have my fingers crossed for on the fly but even then I'm not too worried with a manual as I used to be before the swap

#11 ·
I had a similar experiencing, early march I ordered and received a php hyda chip. Noticed immediately the transmission was slipping hard in some gears and slamming in another. I checked my hex code/calibrations, inspected my pcm, checked transmission and everything. Its fine stock. so I emailed and was told order a custom tune. I call and get no response, I call again few days later no response, I call again almost 4 days later after not using hydra and get spoke to by a customer support guy and they said they'll get my info to the godfather of tuning. a week later I call again and after explaining my story I get told to try another calibration. When I simply asked why, and what should I look for/expect I get told "The godfather of tuning says so" so I get a little frustrated with that and say thanks...

The calibration is much better, but wow what a hassle to get a hold of, no call backs, emails stopped after second one and still never got a response from my last email. I think they make a great product, but that implies at least good customer support in my opinion and they need to improve it to match their product. I even tagged chathom.

take a look in the power hungry performance thread of the vendors section. They still never replied...

http://www.powerstroke.org/forum/po...-hex-code-interchangeabilty.html#post14769849

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.