KC dual ball bearing turbo - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
6.0L Performance Parts Discussion What has or has not worked for you?

8Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 15 Old 03-19-2017, 06:32 AM Thread Starter
Compression Ignition Addict

Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Quoted: 257 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
KC dual ball bearing turbo

Finally got the truck back together Friday, got to put around 100 miles yesterday
On the KC turbo stage 2 dual bb turbo pair with a set of warren 175/stock injector, stage 2 port intake. I'm at 6000ft altitude. I was running a normal KC stage 2 before, KC turbo hit this one out of the ball park, it like driving a gaser. The thing spool super fast. So fare I'm liking nates wpe white noise, but I'll be getting some more update tunes from Charlie at KC turbo. This is a beta turbo not for sale yet

I'd like to thank Charlie at KC turbo he's answer all my questions, I couldn't be happier with the service.
ZMANN, Rattlesnake18 and 5.9and6.0 like this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 15 Old 03-19-2017, 06:40 AM
RIP Cam!

Mentioned: 90 Post(s)
Quoted: 1119 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
What all do you like about the new turbo?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2004 F250 CC Lariat 4x4

BPD FICM, BPD billet water pump, BPD VK688 oil cooler kit, S&B CAI, MTW stage 2, TSD tunes, Auto Meter gauges, Edge CTS, Sinister coolant filter, Blue spring, 6.4 banjo bolts, Straight piped w/ 6" single mitre stack, Pro Comp leveling kit, 05-07 HD headlights, Xenon-Vision 5k HIDs, Fumoto block drain valves, ELC, High idle mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by djmaguire View Post
I'm guessing that you didn't lose nearly as much as it appeared. Spills are like that. The last beer that I spilled was like a million ounces.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 15 Old 03-19-2017, 06:41 AM

Thanked 1,133 Times in 1,095 Posts
Mentioned: 213 Post(s)
Quoted: 1892 Post(s)
So in a nutshell your new KC turbo stage 2 dual bb turbo pair

really BLOWS ?

LOL I always hear great things

323flint likes this.

Please donate to DTR Ron's Memorial

We Miss you Ronnie

6.0 flush pdf

post #4 of 15 Old 03-19-2017, 06:47 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rattlesnake18 View Post
What all do you like about the new turbo?
When you stop at a stop sign, you push the gas pedal and powers is there and there isn't that little bit of lag when the truck kick into overdrive

Is the anything you don't like about ur normal stage 2 rattlesnake
post #5 of 15 Old 03-19-2017, 06:48 AM
RIP Cam!

Does the turbo suck or blow?
kcoyner and 323flint like this.

2004 F250 CC Lariat 4x4

BPD FICM, BPD billet water pump, BPD VK688 oil cooler kit, S&B CAI, MTW stage 2, TSD tunes, Auto Meter gauges, Edge CTS, Sinister coolant filter, Blue spring, 6.4 banjo bolts, Straight piped w/ 6" single mitre stack, Pro Comp leveling kit, 05-07 HD headlights, Xenon-Vision 5k HIDs, Fumoto block drain valves, ELC, High idle mod

Quote:
I'm guessing that you didn't lose nearly as much as it appeared. Spills are like that. The last beer that I spilled was like a million ounces.
post #6 of 15 Old 03-19-2017, 06:50 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Does the turbo suck or blow?
It does both at the same time
Rattlesnake18 likes this.
post #7 of 15 Old 03-19-2017, 06:54 AM
RIP Cam!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 323flint View Post
When you stop at a stop sign, you push the gas pedal and powers is there and there isn't that little bit of lag when the truck kick into overdrive

Is the anything you don't like about ur normal stage 2 rattlesnake
My stage 2 can be a little laggy from a stop or when I am cruising on the highway and want to take off. The tunes I got for TSD through Charlie are great and do well, but if I am under the turbo and want to take off, the turbo will lag for a bit.

2004 F250 CC Lariat 4x4

Quote:
post #8 of 15 Old 03-19-2017, 07:00 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
My stage 2 can be a little laggy from a stop or when I am cruising on the highway and want to take off. The tunes I got for TSD through Charlie are great and do well, but if I am under the turbo and want to take off, the turbo will lag for a bit.
Yea I no what ur saying, so fare this one doesn't do that. Maybe Sometime we can get together if ur thinking about one
post #9 of 15 Old 03-19-2017, 07:14 AM
RIP Cam!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 323flint View Post
Yea I no what ur saying, so fare this one doesn't do that. Maybe Sometime we can get together if ur thinking about one
Sounds good bud.

2004 F250 CC Lariat 4x4

Quote:
post #10 of 15 Old 03-19-2017, 07:46 AM
Premium Member

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Interesting.... I wonder how this one compares to a regular stage 2 when towing in lower Rpms... the regular one feels like it's easy to get under the turbo and then gets HOT.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2005 F250 King Ranch Work Truck.

Studded and Deleted
175/30% Injectors from WARREN DIESEL!!
Barder Stage 2 Turbo
Warren Comp Tranny w/ PI TC
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode