Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Cales tunes???

1K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  Countryboy07 
#1 ·
I'm lookin to get some custom tunes. I know where to get Innovate, Elite, and RCD, but where do you go for Cales tunes? Does anybody know prices or any other custom tuners besides those four? Willing to try them all just don't know where to get some. Thanks for the help.

#4 ·
Unfortunatly i have to agree, i was running Erics Aggressive street, (mild tune) i was trying to stay "stud safe" (didnt work:hehe:) After i did the studs i thought i would give Cale a try, Bought his 140 tune, have to say there was a good difference in streetability. i really like Cale's over Erics Agg. street, Shifting was awesome and response was excellent, but i took it the the strip, identicle numbers..i have to say i was a bit confused, after a week on cales I called Eric and bought his Xrace.. wow! running the 1/8th this weekend,, we'll see the difference first hand..

I will say Cale's customer service was awesome, i ordered the tune, and got it later that night, he called me himself to confirm a few numbers at 8 o'clock on a friday night, had the tune a few mintues later, i had trouble loading it, called him back, he walked me through it, i told him a was going to the strip that weekend, the following monday he called me up to see how the truck ran. Cant really compete with that kind of customer service. He may not be putting out the biggest numbers, but i think hes on the right track and will soon be up there with Eric and the others..

#5 ·
I have Cale's 140 tune and love it. Right now it is my DD and has all the power I need for the street. I also have Eric's X-Race tune and have yet to give it a real test because he can't get my shifting correct. We have been working with it and he is sending me another one here shortly along with my newly tuned FICM. I hope to have everything this weekend and will post back results on Monday or Tuesday.

And to the OP, Cale is a great guy to deal with and has excellent customer service, but everybody needs to remember that he is only one person and he can't remember everything. With that said, don't be mad if he can't get back to you right away all the time. Good luck with what ever you choose and keep us posted!

-French

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.