Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

2005 f250 with lots of work question

1K views 9 replies 8 participants last post by  nighthawk285 
#1 ·
New to the forum so I apologize in advance if this should be posted somewhere else. But I've recently purchased this f250 and it came with a stack of receipts of motor work and i'm curious what you guys might think about its power and torque output. I don't have a shop around that can dyno the truck so I'm asking based on everyones knowledge what ball park numbers would be. The truck is bullet proofed to start off with. Mods list is 155/50 warren diesel injectors, 73mm powermax turbo, 4 inch mbrp exhaust, return style fuel system sitting at 60lbs of pressure, and an sct live wire with a hand full of tunes. The 2 race tunes are one from warren diesel and the other is a looney race tune ( also have the looney track tune ). What do you guys think its putting out ball park numbers? I've also been told it needs bigger injectors for the current set up to get more out of it but once again I'm not an expert so if anyone could chime in I'd greatly appreciate it.

#2 ·
Somewheres between 325.233 and 946.634hp according to my calculations.

I hate to be a dink but without a dyno there is no way to tell. even then its somewhat different from one dyno to the other. And ballparking a HP figure is like politics. one person will say your truck makes around 400. the next calls them crazy.

You can figure it out from a 1/4 mile time if you know the net weight of your truck.

#3 ·
Nothing in your "mods list" is associated with bulletproofing. Those are basically performance mods, not bulletproofing. With the exception of the regulated return, nothing you listed could be considered a longevity improvement.

#8 ·
#9 ·
Mines is bulletproofed :thumb:

#10 ·
Way to go Ken :poke make your company successful enough with a household name that THAT is a problem lol. Talk about being a victim of your own success haha.

Jokes aside, I hope your past few larger issues with that problem have been resolved.....those ones are never fun.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.