Losing Faith in a Hurry - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
6.0L Performance Parts Discussion What has or has not worked for you?

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-15-2009, 04:16 PM
Powerstroke.org Fanatic

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Angry Losing Faith in a Hurry

So I read all the great things about Innovative Diesel's tunes. And I'm sure they're great . . . if I could actually get it. I called Monday morning and ordered up an Xtreme Street tune, they told me 24-36 hours. No problem, I rushed home Tuesday night after work and unloaded 1/2 ton of stone from my truck so I could try out the new tune. Checked the email. . . . no tune. Called today (Wednesday) at lunch and left a message, they called me back shortly after and said they sent it to the wrong email. Had the right email, just typo or something. Confirmed the correct email and said they'd send it again I'd have it in 10 minutes. No biggie **** happens. Hurried home to try out my new tune. . . no tune. I left another message but I imagine they're closed by now. Is this typical service I should be expecting from them or just my bad luck before I go ordering anything else there? Oh well . . . just venting!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-15-2009, 04:25 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

I would have to say bud, you just got them at a bad time or something. Everyones human and can only handle so much and may get overloaded once in a while. I know they are so busy with all the calls, just think how many they must get every minute,and with all of that their track record is really good, with alot of satisfied customers. I would just try to have a little paitence.
Old 07-15-2009, 04:33 PM

Just to throw it out there because this seems to be unusual. You might want to check your email settings just to be sure you can get emails with attachments. Im pretty sure if you have an antivirus program on your computer it can sometimes filter the emails, thinking its junk email. I dont know just my 2 cents.
Old 07-15-2009, 04:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lethal03PS View Post
Just to throw it out there because this seems to be unusual. You might want to check your email settings just to be sure you can get emails with attachments. Im pretty sure if you have an antivirus program on your computer it can sometimes filter the emails, thinking its junk email. I dont know just my 2 cents.
pretty sure most people use web-based email nowdays...
Old 07-15-2009, 04:36 PM
Powerstroke.org Fanatic

Na, I checked all the junk files well before I started *****in'. From all the good I've read about them I figured it was just my luck! You'd think I'd be used to it by now!
Old 07-15-2009, 04:44 PM

That sucks man, I know how it feels to wait for parts so just an email has to suck. It can be sent in 2 minutes. Only thing I can think of is they are having computer issues over there.
Old 07-15-2009, 04:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubenk View Post
pretty sure most people use web-based email nowdays...
Technically speaking all email is web-based rather or not you use an email client to view it(which I happen to, I prefer that to the web site, email tends to load and download quicker using an email client then actual website).
Old 07-15-2009, 04:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tex25025 View Post
Technically speaking all email is web-based rather or not you use an email client to view it(which I happen to, I prefer that to the web site, email tends to load and download quicker using an email client then actual website).
Hah, soooo not true sir!

If by web-based you mean network based then, yes, all of our email traverses the same networks regardless of what client we use to view it. However when you open up outlook to download your email, you are NOT using a webpage to view it and is therefore not considered "web-mail".

Entirely off-topic, just had to answer you though...

Hope you get your tunes soon! I know BTS has been swamped ever since Cale started selling tunes all over the country, i've had to call him a couple times to get my tunes, but he was always polite and helpful so I cut them slack.
Old 07-15-2009, 05:01 PM
My 6OH Hates Me

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
ya I agree have some patience,these guys are swamped, I got tunes from Cale in Feb and I had to wait a week.
Old 07-15-2009, 05:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubenk View Post

If by web-based you mean network based then, yes, all of our email traverses the same networks regardless of what client we use to view it. However when you open up outlook to download your email, you are NOT using a webpage to view it and is therefore not considered "web-mail".

Entirely off-topic, just had to answer you though...
That's all that matters right there.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.