Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Bumpers and Grill

1K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  Wed Turner 
#1 ·
All,

Back into the X game after stupidly giving up my 2001 7.3PSD many years ago. Found a great 2005 EB a few weeks ago and I'm ready to start doing some work on it. Next week I'm getting the 4" BDS lift put on it with all new leaf springs front and rear with 35x12.5 Nitto Trail Grapplers, 4" turbo back exhaust and a few other little odds and ends.

The one thing I wasn't crazy about was the Toreador Red/Arizona Beige color combo - but I can't complain since this is 100% rust free from TX and the 6.0 PSD checked out with my ECT to EOT ratios being in the single digits.. That being said a couple of other simple cosmetic fixes I'd love to make is to get rid of the painted bumpers and the painted grill.

Not to sound like a wuss but I am overwhelmed at the amount of options out there on the market. Anyone have a couple of good sources for a sharp chrome grill (not an overlay) and chrome bumpers?

Thanks for the help!

#2 ·
Check out partsgeek.com. They should have everything you need at reallying good prices. There is also some good combos on eBay as well. Too bad you are so far away as I want to upgrade my 03 to the newer front end. Shipping will get you on this stuff fast.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.