Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Lifted the Ex - BDS Suspension

7K views 19 replies 13 participants last post by  Runky 
#1 ·
So after debating of either piecing the VB with Hanger lift together or just going with a kit I decided on the Kit. Mainly the Kit because I went with BDS and they are an outstanding company.

Went 6" with rear springs instead of block and then added the Fox 2.0 shocks to the package.
The rims are 20x12 with -44 offset and tires are 325/60r20s

It rode horrible till around 1000 miles and then like magic the springs settled/broke in and it rides fantastic!
I couldn't be more happy!

See less See more
Reactions: darkpassenger
#2 ·
Looking good

#7 ·
Looks good. I have been having this same debate in my head for my Excursion. I think you made my mind up to go with the BDS system. Nice ride.

#8 ·
Looks good!

#10 ·
4wd or 2wd? I'm looking for a decent alternative to leveling or going max 4inches.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

#13 ·
Looks mean, I love it!
I've had my BDS kit on since 2009. Still rides great. I only had one issue with the drivers front leaf spring. It was sagging about 1 3/4", 1 year after install. BDS took it back and sent me a brand new one. Awesome customer service.

#14 ·
Picked up some headlights off Craigslist for $80 to complete the look for now.

Attachments

#15 ·
Man those headlights make a huuuuge difference.Ive been hesitant cuz I kinda want these and I know they are pricey.And I don't wanna spend big money on appearances .Want to go more for performance.But 80 bucks is a deal .

Those lights make it look so plain Jane lol.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

#19 ·
Absolutely AWESOME Ex. Really nice truck, very clean one of the nicest Ex's I've seen.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.