Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Roll Bar

4K views 43 replies 12 participants last post by  Azylum 
#1 ·
Does any one know of a roll bar for a 05 f350 that is a direct fit and doesnt need any mods besides drilling the holes to mount it?

#4 ·
lol i know they dont look great but im looking for a place to mount 8 lights. i was thinking either a roll bar or a headache rack. i cant find a bumper that will hold more then four lights and i alreay have 8 so i donno what to do

#12 ·
I have a roll bar and i would not trade it for a huge very exspensive any thing and it is rusty. Help me bring roll bars back:thumb:

#18 ·
I have made a killing selling all that crap. It was worse when i got it. But seriously I may put the roll bars back on.

#26 ·
OKOKOK, I was givin you some chit, but you've done well to clean her up. MUCH better than that first picture u showed us.:thumb:

#29 ·
LMFAO!!!! You wish.... i dont like headache racks, but at least they serve a purpse, roll bars are pointless and hideous... every single one of them ever made was beer can thick so if you rolled over it would collaspe quicker than the cab of the truck will

#31 ·
OK LET ME MAKE THIS OFFICIAL.... if anyone ever sees my truck wil a roll bar, put sugar in my gas tank, kick me in the nutz, kick my dog, and then shoot me in the head... please....

AND IF ANYONE PUTS A ROLL BAR ON MY TRUCK AS A JOKE, I WILL DO ALL THAT TO YOU...

LMFAO

#33 ·
OK LET ME MAKE THIS OFFICIAL.... if anyone ever sees my truck wil a roll bar, put sugar in my "GAS" tank, kick me in the nutz, kick my dog, and then shoot me in the head... please....

AND IF ANYONE PUTS A ROLL BAR ON MY TRUCK AS A JOKE, I WILL DO ALL THAT TO YOU...

LMFAO
haha and this whole time i could of swear your pickup was a diesel fooled me!:thumb:

#35 ·
Your truly a gasser fan at heart. You traitor!

#38 ·
Now give me a good deal on a bumper before I turn you in for treason!

yall watch. im going chuck norris on this beotch.
Bruce Lee killed Chuck Norris.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.