6.0L Exterior Discussion Body and Accessories Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 Old 12-23-2006, 06:49 AM Thread Starter
Premium Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Frt Bumper

On the sad note as what happened to owtcast, I was wondering what you'll suggest for a front winch bumper? I had a trailready bumper of a Jeep and it was built like a "bric-poop-shack" but it still owe the company my first born child . Up here is the deep south of the far north, i.e. Maine, we have tons of stupid wildlife that like to walk in the road and I would rather have them meet some steel vs an Al radiator. The bumper is for an '07 cc sb On the note of the trailready what do you all think about its looks? TRAILREADY

'07 CC S/B Black by chrome XLT, Cab rack and UWS toolbox(s) and a Rhino in the bed. MBRP S/S 4" dual kit. Banks cold air intake. Zoodad mod. SCT touch screen, Banks intercooler w/ highram. Mag-Hytec diff covers front and rear and tranny. EGR delete. BDS dual steering stabilizer Toyo A/T's 285x75R18 4.5 D/R lift... Warn transformer w/ 9.5k winch

'99 5.0 Xplorer w/ 32" silent armors, TM headers, MAC intake, Dynomax exhaust with 234,xxx miles.
post #2 of 7 Old 12-23-2006, 07:03 AM
<<---"Shadow"---

Send a message via Yahoo to sea71
I Like the looks of that Bumper. I could even go for the pre runner one, but I really like the First one.
Shane

Shane

2011 F250 Crew Cab FX4

STOCK!
post #3 of 7 Old 12-23-2006, 07:29 AM
Gun Nut

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 120 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to Rodslinger
I looked at those for a long time before I bought mine and the burning ? was "functionality". I WILL at some point hit a deer at a high rate of speed. I spend WAY too much time running back and forth to our ranch so it's only a matter of time. That being said, will that one stop a deer from going into the grill? I felt as awesome as it looked I'd be kicking myself in the tail when I'm replacing all the parts destroyed by what it didn't protect. The "optional" grill guard is a must IMO if you go with it. By far it has one of the best looks though.

'05 F250, CC, FX4, 6.0 PSD
sct x4
MTW Stage 1 Turbo
DJ's FUEL+ - Fuel Pressure Intensifier
Nitrous Express NXd Stacker
Snow Performance Stage III Water/Meth Kit
ARP Studs
MBRP 4" Turbo Back w/ no Muffler & no Cat
DashBoss on my iPad
ISSPRO Gauges in Triple A-Pillar
High Idle Mod
Iron Horse Front Bumper Replacement
12,000LB MileMarker Winch
2000Watt Power Inverter
Viper 5901 Remote Start/Alarm
Pioneer Avic-D3 Stereo/Nav
Train Horns!
Valentine 1
Velvet ride shackles
RockStars on 33's
Big azz dent from a blown tire.

"It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived."
- General George S. Patton, Jr

Please support our troops!

post #4 of 7 Old 12-23-2006, 04:04 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

I have the Warn HD bumper. Keith

2004 F350, Lariat, True Blue/Arizona Beige, CC, LWB, 6.0 PSD, Torqshift, FX4, Camper package, captains chairs, power & heated TT mirrors, adjustable pedals, AIC, dual alternaters, power sliding rear window. C-Betr mirrors, ARE K series cap, Bedrug, BFG MT 285/75r16,overhead DVD player, DPPI turboback dual exhaust, gauges, Husky mudflaps, Weather tech vent visors, and Lund bug deflector. Date ordered 12/23/2003. Delivered 2/5/04
http://community.webshots.com/album/122797684QJFiJY
post #5 of 7 Old 12-24-2006, 06:43 AM Thread Starter
Premium Member

What was the ball park price for the warn Hd front bumper? I have seen different front replacement bumpers from $500-3200. I am just trying to get something that is going to be able to handle a 12k + winch and protect the front of my vehicle without giving the company my live and left arm

'07 CC S/B Black by chrome XLT, Cab rack and UWS toolbox(s) and a Rhino in the bed. MBRP S/S 4" dual kit. Banks cold air intake. Zoodad mod. SCT touch screen, Banks intercooler w/ highram. Mag-Hytec diff covers front and rear and tranny. EGR delete. BDS dual steering stabilizer Toyo A/T's 285x75R18 4.5 D/R lift... Warn transformer w/ 9.5k winch

'99 5.0 Xplorer w/ 32" silent armors, TM headers, MAC intake, Dynomax exhaust with 234,xxx miles.
post #6 of 7 Old 12-24-2006, 01:58 PM
Powerstroke.org Rookie

Send a message via AIM to 06_KINGRANCH
looks sturdy lol

2006 F250 Kingranch stock.....for now
2004 Pontiac GTO......Not stock
2006 Yamaha YFZ450.....un modded
post #7 of 7 Old 12-24-2006, 03:46 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

If I remember correctly the bumper was $2600. I have a Warn 15K winch behind it. The bumper weighs close to 350 #, and the winchj is like 250#. Keith

2004 F350, Lariat, True Blue/Arizona Beige, CC, LWB, 6.0 PSD, Torqshift, FX4, Camper package, captains chairs, power & heated TT mirrors, adjustable pedals, AIC, dual alternaters, power sliding rear window. C-Betr mirrors, ARE K series cap, Bedrug, BFG MT 285/75r16,overhead DVD player, DPPI turboback dual exhaust, gauges, Husky mudflaps, Weather tech vent visors, and Lund bug deflector. Date ordered 12/23/2003. Delivered 2/5/04
http://community.webshots.com/album/122797684QJFiJY

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode