Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Pic Request: OEM Wheels with 35's and level/lift

23K views 19 replies 15 participants last post by  strokersixo 
#1 ·
I am contemplating buying new wheels when I buy new tires. My tires will need to be replaced this spring/summer.
I think I might go with OEM 20's or 18's. Not sure which ones.
Ford offered a ton of different wheel options.
I like the 2004/5 King Ranch 18's the best. But they are rare.

Lets see what you got!

#4 ·
That looks awesome. Id love to see that rig with out the lug nut caps and some big rig lug nuts.

#9 ·
Levelled on 35's with stock 20's.

#11 ·
Since you have the FX4 was is just the 2" level up front? My 33s fill up my wheel wells pretty good with it not lifted. My front is only about 1.5" lower than the rear. Looks good

#12 ·
If you're going 35s or equivalent make sure you get at least an 8" wide wheel. Wide 35s won't wear good on a narrow stock 17" wheel. My 285/70R17 (33") Load D mud terrains need about 45 psi to wear correctly. Kind of low tire pressure for a super duty

#16 ·
Sick truck. Love the 18's w/holes.

Great pics guys. Still undecided if I want OEM or aftermarket wheels.
Ill be due for tires before the summers end and want new wheels at the same time.

#17 ·
First pic: 3.5" leveling kit, 2" blocks in rear and tires are 35x12.50r20s. Second pic: 3.5" leveling kit, 2" blocks in rear and tires are 37x13.50r20s. No rub with 35's, barely rub with 37's.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.