WHAT SIZE LIFT DO I HAVE??? - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
6.0L Exterior Discussion Body and Accessories Talk

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-18-2014, 04:02 AM
Powerstroke.org Rookie

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
WHAT SIZE LIFT DO I HAVE???

I bought an 04 F250 King Ranch awhile back before i deployed and its time to get some tires it has 37's on it now and i bought it as it sits and i have no idea what size lift it is. Im in afghanistan and i have no way to look it up right now. I was hoping yall could help me out. wish i knew more about it bought kinda hard not being there. I cant decide what size rims i want either it has 20s on it now but if i stay with 20s i want to go with a wider wheel like a 20x12 but ive looked at the 22x14s im just not sure yet and for some reason i actually like the look of a big rim on these lifted f250s. Its never been my style but i love it on these. Any help yall could provide would be greatly appricated.
Attached Thumbnails
WHAT SIZE LIFT DO I HAVE???-photo-1.jpg   WHAT SIZE LIFT DO I HAVE???-photo-4.jpg   WHAT SIZE LIFT DO I HAVE???-photo-3.jpg  
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-18-2014, 04:10 AM
Powerstroke.org Rookie

also any ideas or suggestions on the rest of the truck yall might have feel free to help out. I got alot i want to do to it just time and money are a killer.
Attached Thumbnails
WHAT SIZE LIFT DO I HAVE???-photo-5.jpg  
Old 01-18-2014, 07:17 AM
Serving Our Country!

Looks like a 6 inch. I have a 6 in on 37s, seems to sit about the same. Look at discounttiredirect.com they have free shipping as well as mount and balance if you get wheels and tires.
Old 01-18-2014, 10:08 PM
Powerstroke.org Rookie

Yea thats what i was thinking it was too. Just seems alittle bit more than a 4.5 and deffinetly isnt over 6. I appricate your input and ill have to look them up my tires are about bald.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.