Time for new tires, 35's, anyone running Pro Comp AT's? - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
6.0L Exterior Discussion Body and Accessories Talk

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-07-2013, 05:49 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Time for new tires, 35's, anyone running Pro Comp AT's?

I will need new tires sometime this winter. Not sure how well the Kuhmos will handle any snow this year. They werent good to begin with in the snow.
They have great dry traction, VERY noisey, pretty good wet traction, HORRIBLE snow traction.

The Pro Comp AT2's look nice. Aggressive, yet look to be more efficient than a full blown MT.

Anybody running these yet?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-07-2013, 05:50 PM
Serving Our Country!

Also take a look a Goodyear DuraTracs. They are an excellent tire in all conditions.
Old 12-07-2013, 06:06 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

I ran Procomps and still would if they had the size I wanted

only had them in snow a few times but once was fresh snow on a 89A I was the first vehicle and they did great

best part is the wear 50,000 and they still had life I now run Toyo MT's and the life isn't the same but I like them just no real snow reports from Me
Duratracs are popular but I have heard some say they feel a squirm for a while to the point one guy I know returned them
Old 12-08-2013, 12:03 PM
Powerstroke.org Rookie

Cooper Discoverer St 's are amazing in the winter. Ran 33x12.50r17's for the last 4 winters on a f-150 in northern ontario. For a wide tire they tracked so well. They're also studable if your allowed where you are. I studded mine but didnt really notice a difference with them compared to having studs in a lighter vehicle.
Old 12-15-2013, 12:08 PM
Mo Diesel sir!

im runnin pro comp xtreme ATs and love them...ive run them on trucks in the past. As far as the regular pro comp ats i know a buddy of mine had them on a jeep and liked them. it all depends on your budget and what type of driving you do. id almost say an aggressive AT tire is good for the snow
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.