Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

35's with a leveling kit+ plow package

1K views 2 replies 1 participant last post by  03dieselman 
#1 ·
Ok, so I have searched the 9 million leveling kit posts, but I have a specific question... I just bought a 2006 Regular cab xl 6.0l with the plow package, I recently added a 2.5" autospring leveling kit and I bought dick cepek 17x9 4.5" b.s rims. I haven't bought the tires yet because I don't want them to rub. The tires i want are cooper stt 35x12.50-17. Because my truck has the plow prep and the 2.5" (which really added 2.5" via before and after fender measurement) will my truck clear that combination without rubbing? Anyone with similar set ups? Am I wrong to assume the plow prep trucks sit a little higher that base packages?
Thanks in advance,
Nick

#2 ·
No one running a plow prep and a leveling kit that can tell me their wheel and tire combo?

#3 ·
After measuring a buddy's fender height (same year and trim f250) it appears the added spring rate of my plow package doesn't have a substantial impact on the ride height. With that said the 17"x9" 4.5" backspace rims and the 35x12.50 Cooper Stt's clear nicely with the Autospring 2.5" leveling kit. Thanks

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.